“embassey suites food review” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Christmas Town 2014
Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“embassey suites food review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This is our 3rd stay here at this embassey. We come down here for my husband yearly physical at the V.A.
Our stay has always been very nice. Clean rooms and very nice staff.
The food has been very good for dinner and breakfast in accommodating my gluten free diet. The brunch menu however is not accommodating at all.
The front desk staff are very helpful and polite.
We would stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for the feedback regarding your stay and your positive comments

I will be sharing your comments with our management team to make sure we continue to improve upon our lunch buffet selection.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so that you will have an opportunity for us to show you another great experience.

Scott Selvaggi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Delray Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stay for three nights every four months and find the accommodations to be excellent. The evening reception and morning breakfast is more than adequate. It gives me an opportunity to network with my peers from other areas of the state in a relax setting.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, August 27, 2013

We pride ourselves on our product and service.

I will be sharing your comments with our management team and staff as comments like yours make them more proud to work here.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can personally attend to your next reservation.

Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had a great stay here and would definitly go back again. Complimentary shuttle to Busch Gardens was timely and didn't have to wait long on either end of the shuttle. We felt the breakfast was extremely good.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product and service.

I thank you for the positive comments you wrote.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so that I can personally attend to your reservation.

Milltown, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This hotel was very nice. Rooms were large and clean. There was a free cocktail party w/finger foods every evening and shuttle service to and from Busch Gardens. We were upset that wifi was not free, but figured $9.95/day isn't the end of the world (considering the free cocktails). However, we realized that fee was per device and we had signed on to at least 4 different devices. I called the front desk and they assured me they would only charge for one device/day. We were very happy with that, but the cherry on the sundae was when we were checking out they waived ALL of the wifi fees!

My only complaint is the bed was VERY uncomfortable, way too squishy. If they would get better mattresses I would have rated them above average.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ScottSelvaggi, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product and service. I will be sharing your comments regarding our mattresses with our management team so we may re-inspect the quality.

I thank you for the many positive comments you wrote.

Waconia, MN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I cannot say enough about how the ALL the staff was helpful, friendly, and polite. From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, my family’s experience was excellent!!! From the pool to the fitness center to the complimentary break to the social hour. The entire staff was excellent!!! We would defiantly stay again at this location when going to Busch Gardens! Marvin from Minnesota

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 9, 2013

Thank you so much.

Cocoa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Considering the price of the room, I think free internet access would be nice. Even the La Quinta Inn across the street has free internet. BUT, we had a great stay, everyone nice, professional. Breakfast was very nice. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

From the minute we arrived which we arrived 4 hours before check in to the, to the front desk, shuttle service, room, quality of the breakfast everything was absolutely amazing! The pool and jacuzzi were great! And the happy hour and ambiance was great! I will definitely stay here everytime I visit Tampa!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product and service. I will be sharing your comments with our management team and staff to make sure I applaud their efforts.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can personally attend to your reservation.

Scott Selvaggi

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!