“Always a great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Cocoa, United States
“Always a great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Considering the price of the room, I think free internet access would be nice. Even the La Quinta Inn across the street has free internet. BUT, we had a great stay, everyone nice, professional. Breakfast was very nice. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 9, 2013

We pride ourselves on our product and service.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can personally attend to your next reservation.

Scott Selvaggi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

From the minute we arrived which we arrived 4 hours before check in to the, to the front desk, shuttle service, room, quality of the breakfast everything was absolutely amazing! The pool and jacuzzi were great! And the happy hour and ambiance was great! I will definitely stay here everytime I visit Tampa!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

We pride ourselves on our product and service. I will be sharing your comments with our management team and staff to make sure I applaud their efforts.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can personally attend to your reservation.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Have not been treated so well by hotel personnel since I stayed at the Embassy Suites out in La Jolla, California. Want to give a shout out to the front desk clerk named "Megan"...she went over and beyond the call of duty by assisting our family with our unique situation (moving with special needs child is never easy). Have no complaints about this Embassy Suites whatsoever. Yes, while the rooms are beginning to show their age -- the great customer service we received made up for the lack of modern decor.

Room Tip: Stay on top floors to avoid busy lobby area.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for the feedback regarding your stay and your positive comments!

We pride ourselves on our product, service, and cleanliness.

I will be sharing your comments with our management team to make sure I applaud their efforts as well as acknowledge Megan!

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here so I can thank you for your business.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

2 kids and 2 adults in suite with sleeper. Beautiful lobby and good rooms. VERY clean and comfortable. Even the sofabed was pretty comfortable. The breakfast was a WOW! Well worth the money-- feel we got a good value all the way around. Very happy.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, August 29, 2013

Naples, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I love staying at embassy suites hotels. They have the best customer service and the rooms are clean. This hotel was so close to Busch Garden we could of walked to it. I always stay at Embassy Suites. Would recommend to everyone.

Jupiter, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This was a great Hotel to stay at. Breakfast was excellent. Front desk was Awesome. and it shuttle to the Park which is less than 1 mile from park entrance. The shuttle is quick drop off and Pick up was just a phone call to driver.... Did I mention it was Free..... So was Breakfast. Managers daily Rec. has free drinks and snacks...

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay!

We pride ourselves on giving great guest service and delivering great amenities.

Please contact me directly if your travels take you here again so that I and our management team can thank you for your business.

palm beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I thought the embassy suites was a great place to stay while visiting the Tampa area. It was very close to the main attractions and had a free drop of and pick up service to them. The breakfast was nice and easy. The rooms were clean and big.

Scott Selvaggi

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!