“Very nice property, Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Valet & WiFi Package
Ranked #50 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Very nice property, Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice clean, comfortable beds, with good service. Very nice complementary breakfast and happy hour. Front desk personel very nice. Want to make you feel welcome. Troy was great at the front desk, going the extra mile to make you feel at home.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ben H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear r k,

Thank you for the review of the Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore. We truly appreciate the feedback on our service as we strive each day to exceed our guests expectations. I wlll be sure to pass along the feedback to Troy and make sure he is recognized.

benjamin.howell@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
EVERYWHERE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My second stay here in the past few months. This time I was only here one week. The staff is amazing. Super friendly and willing to please.
The cooked to order omelets are some of the best that I have had. Manager's Reception at night is also first class.
Great location near 275 and you can walk across the street to the mall and have food choices from a mall food court to Maggiano's and Seasons 52.

Room Tip: High floor facing west to see the bay.
Dear JOHNRECERT,

Thank you for your feedback on the Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore. My team and I are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us again and found the hotel location to be good. We hope to see you and your group again soon in Tampa!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Business trip to Tampa. Very convenient to the airport and downtown. The room was very nice and the set up was a suite with a nice office area to enable me to get a lot of work done between meetings. The breakfast was excellent and included in the cost of the room. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ben H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear mike h,

Thank you very much for the review of the Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore. My team and I are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again next time you are in Tampa.

Lawsonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

My experience was great from the moment of check-in until I checked out. The valet was great and very helpful. I had the breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Food was excellent, staff was friendly. I would recommend this hotel...

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ben H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Holly H,

Thank you for the review of the Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore. We strive hard to provide great service and are very happy to receive your feedback. I will also be sure to share your comments with our Chef.

Thanks again,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

My stay at this Embassy Suite was absolutely the best of all Embassy Suites I've stayed at. Absolutely beautiful from the entrance to the suite. Huge rooms, clean and nice aroma in the suite. We booked three suites and they all were the same. We will definitely stay again when in the area. Worth every dollar spent.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear SereJames,

Thank you for the review of the Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore. My team and I are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the oversized suites and all they provided. We hope to see you back in Tampa soon!

Thanks again,

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My children and I stayed at this Embassy Suites. The staff was helpful- quick- and friendly. Room clean- great cocktail hour (don't plan for dinner, just snacks)- Pool was lovely. Across the street from the mall- Breakfast delicious- fresh made omelets- plus fruit, pastries etc. We will stay again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ben H, General Manager at Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Dawn W,

Thank you for the review of the Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore. My team and I were thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the service, the room cleanliness was perfect, and you enjoyed the complimentary full cooked to order breakfast and evening reception. We hope next time you are in Tampa you will stay with us again!

Summerfield, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We used the valet park and fly service last week and had a bad experience. The initial drop off was fine. The adventure began when we arrived back. We called the when we picked up our luggage and was told we would be picked up in a few minutes. After about 45 minutes I called again and was told the driver was at the airport and would be there any minute. We waited an additional 20 minutes and called again and this time he did arrive about 5 minutes later. The driver told us he was stuck in traffic over an hour. The story wasn't credible since we weren't told that when we called. (they called the driver each time we called in) Also, the hotel is very close to the airport.
The bottom line is don't use this parking service. While we were waiting we saw other parking services come and go around ten times.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Kevin G,

Thank you for the feedback on the park and fly service we offer through a few of the popular park and fly websites. I will be looking into the comments you made as this is the first time I have received less than positive feeback regarding the pickup service. I understand your frustration as I know when I travel and arrive back back at my home destination, all I want to do is get my bags and get home as quickly as possible.

benjamin.howell@hilton.com

Been to Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore? Share your experiences!