We stayed at the Quality Inn Airport in Tampa the night before our cruise. David picked us up at the airport promptly after we called and gave us a short tour of Tampa on our way to the hotel. He very kindly recommended a wonderful restaurant close by. Allan checked us in quickly and everyone at the hotel were very helpful. The room is not fancy but it is clean and functional. We returned to the hotel after the cruise and had the same great service. We will be staying again when in the area and would recommend the hotel to our friends and family.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel
- Quality Inn Tampa
- Tampa Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Tampa's Downtown, Cruise Terminal and the Westshore Financial District. One of the closest to MacDill Air Force Base, we are the home to many of our nation's troops and their families while they visit the base. Three miles to the west, you will find a beautiful nine-mile walkway along Bayshore Blvd. Over 200 restaurants nearby, many within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.