A big thank you to the manager Dave and Al and all their team for a great stay. Look forward to our return one day when we are back in the U S A. We stayed in a ground floor room near to the pool and it had two large beds. This is a budget hotel and is great value for money. The team took the time to talk to us and the breakfast was great. Would recommend to people visiting Tampa who are on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Tampa
- Tampa Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Tampa's Downtown, Cruise Terminal and the Westshore Financial District. One of the closest to MacDill Air Force Base, we are the home to many of our nation's troops and their families while they visit the base. Three miles to the west, you will find a beautiful nine-mile walkway along Bayshore Blvd. Over 200 restaurants nearby, many within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.