This is an older motel. The room was comfortable, clean. Had a safe in the room. Able to get a good night sleep. Close to Raymond James Stadium, Yankee spring training. The motel was full, and it was quiet. Good internet connection. The lady at the front desk was very helpful with direction. She even google directions for us.
The breakfast room was too small for the number of guest eating. Had to wait your turn to get food or drink.
Would stay there again if in the area
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel
- Quality Inn Tampa
- Tampa Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Tampa's Downtown, Cruise Terminal and the Westshore Financial District. One of the closest to MacDill Air Force Base, we are the home to many of our nation's troops and their families while they visit the base. Three miles to the west, you will find a beautiful nine-mile walkway along Bayshore Blvd. Over 200 restaurants nearby, many within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.