We visit our grandsons in Florida every year and purposely chose to return to this hotel after bad experiences elsewhere. Housekeeper kept the room very clean and even arranged our grandsons' toys for them. Front desk was very helpful giving us directions to a great park for them to play, and also happy to give us extra towels for the pool. The pool was heated nicely so the boys could play and swim even in December. Breakfast was very good and staff kept replenishing. All exercise equipment was in working order and area kept nice and clean. Located on a main road so surrounded by everything we needed and easy access to attractions. Price was a great value and we will return.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel
- Quality Inn Tampa
- Tampa Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Tampa's Downtown, Cruise Terminal and the Westshore Financial District. One of the closest to MacDill Air Force Base, we are the home to many of our nation's troops and their families while they visit the base. Three miles to the west, you will find a beautiful nine-mile walkway along Bayshore Blvd. Over 200 restaurants nearby, many within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.