I wasn't sure what to expect. Reviews appeared good, but it was an old hotel in an older area of Tampa. Needed to stay in that area for business for a few days. I was very impressed, the rooms were remodeled, the bathroom was nice and it was VERY clean. It was cleaner than some newer hotels that I have stayed at!! It was convenient to where I needed to go and the staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was a disappointment. The waffels were good, but the eggs and sausage I didn't want to eat. Overall, I would stay there again for a short business trip.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel
- Quality Inn Tampa
- Tampa Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Tampa's Downtown, Cruise Terminal and the Westshore Financial District. One of the closest to MacDill Air Force Base, we are the home to many of our nation's troops and their families while they visit the base. Three miles to the west, you will find a beautiful nine-mile walkway along Bayshore Blvd. Over 200 restaurants nearby, many within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Otel, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.