My family and I stayed at the Quality Inn Airport in Tampa prior to our boarding a Carnival Cruise ship for our daughter's wedding and cruise. We were allowed to check in early and some members of our party utilized the shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal and found it to be very accomodating. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the beds were so very comfortable! The pool was very clean and inviting. The breakfast that was served the next morning was very fresh and tasty . Overall, we were extremely satisfied with this hotel and will definitely stay here the next time we are in Tampa. I might also highly recommend the Grill Smith restaurant next door as a great place for dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel
- Quality Inn Tampa
- Tampa Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Tampa's Downtown, Cruise Terminal and the Westshore Financial District. One of the closest to MacDill Air Force Base, we are the home to many of our nation's troops and their families while they visit the base. Three miles to the west, you will find a beautiful nine-mile walkway along Bayshore Blvd. Over 200 restaurants nearby, many within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.