“Not very Satisfied” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

You added Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 25%
Ranked #135 of 160 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Greensboro, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The young lady at the front desk had a attitude. Then she didn't want to honor our coupon, on top of that she was tryin to charge extra money...

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

Dothan, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

we checked in late at night and went to sleep. the room was nice but when we got up to take a shower the tub had water in it and it wasn't draining so we did get to take a shower. I called the front desk and told them about the problem at 8am when we got back to the room it hadn't been fixed. I went to the front desk and they handed me a plunger and told me to try and fix it myself. it didn't work so they moved us to another room with broken furniture in it an ac unit that didn't work properly, dirty towels in the bathroom and holes in the walls but hay at least we got to take a shower. would I stay there again? NO!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm not the pickiest, but this "hotel" is a travesty. How corporate hasn't shut this place down is beyond me. So we check in, upon arrival, the activity in the parking lot was suspicious from the start. Let's just say it's not a "family environment ". When we get to the room it was DISGUSTING. Smelled lie smoke and feet. Next to the light switch was a dead Roach that somebody had killed against the wall. The rugs look like the floor of a barn due to all the dirt that you can clearly see in the rug. Not to mention none of the locks on the door seem to work properly. After about 10 minutes of trying to see if we can deal with this we decided to go to the front desk. We play Italy asked for a clean room only to get into an argument with the management staff. We actually decided to let the hotel staff keep the money and go somewhere else it just wasn't worth it. Pease do yourself a favor and don't stay here. Oh, and spare me the "I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations" quote underneath we all know you really don't care.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Satellite Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Unless you are used to living in the projects, this place is not for you, I don't care how great the price is. I was literally scared to get out of my car. Obvious drug dealers, hookees and pimps walking all around the property. Me and my 13 year old son felt itchy the entire time we were in the room, he found long black hairs in his sheets, I found a pubic hair in my sheets, he found a narcotic prescription pill on the floor, the bathroom light didn't work, the dresser drawers were missing their handles, the room smelled horrible, we were awoken 4 times during our horrible sleep bc of constant sirens and one time around 4 am bc of a man screaming and cussing at someone else for 15 minutes. This place has a little under 400 rooms, at $55+ a night (tax included), they make around 24k a night (they were booked up), certainly they can afford to fix this dump up.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

West Allis, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a non-smoking room, but it hard to breath because of the smell of cigarette smoke. There was a hole in the wall like a light fixture was torn out. Sheets stunk of urine. Check-in/check-out staff were both not friendly. The cleaning staff and/or other customers were overly obnoxious and loud, yelling for whatever reason as early as 6 am (and we had arrived from our flight at 3 am). Overall, it was only tolerable because we were only staying in Tampa to get a few hours of sleep before making the big drive to our vacation destination. Sure, we saved some money, but it was almost not worth it because we got very little sleep. The room was just gross.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends