You added Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #134 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Orange Park, Florida
“good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Average hotel good value the locations was great pool could have been cleaner

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Like the location the staff was very helpful and the chinese restaurant next door has good food. The only problem i had was the phone was not working properly. Room need some important other than that it was nice

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Huntsville, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was convenient to where we were visiting. The bathroom tiling around the tub/shower was very nice however the shower head fell apart while we took showers. On the morning of check out, I woke up with a taste for a nice cup of coffee but I wasn't able to enjoy that cup of coffee because while brewing coffee was spewing out of the filter area... all over the counter as well as on me. Only one light fixture in the room worked, not including that over the sink and in the bathroom. We didn't spend much time in the room, however if we would have been there for an extended period, I would have requested my money back and relocated to another hotel in the area. The staff were very friendly when we checked in however there was a communication gap with the maid service. Will I stay at this location again, no. Did it satisfy my need at the time, yes but it could have been better. Also, I we could not connect our computers/ipads to the wifi.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Gainesville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked 2 nights at this hotel before reading the reviews. The reviews were pretty negative. But then I thought, you get what you pay for! For the price I paid, I had nothing to complain about. I expected the hotel to be old. I expected it to not be in the most decent shape. I expected it to be in a shady area of town. Again, I paid a dirt-cheap price, and I got exactly what I paid for. My room was clean, my sheets/pillows were clean, and even smelled clean, our bathroom and shower didn't have any mold or mildew, our a/c worked great, and our room didn't smell like cigarette smoke. The neighborhood wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be, the people were all very nice, and we didn't have any issues with noisy neighbors. So all-in-all, it was worth what I paid for! Could beat the location right next to Busch Gardens though!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 207. Decently clean room, a little outdated, but clean.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Ranked #134 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens 2*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
Days Inn Tampa
Busch Garden Hotel

If you own or manage Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.