“I cant believe it” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

You added Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #137 of 160 Hotels in Tampa

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

It was awful! Blood on the sheets, wet water spots all over the floor, blood in the freezer, tiles missing in the bathroom, leaky roof, cobwebs on the lamps, and almost every room it seemed ( including the one two doors down) had some form of prostitution or drug related activity. My advise is to stear clear.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chris J
daysinnwestofbuschga, Webmaster at Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

While I appreciate you taking the time to comment, I can’t understand what has caused you to have such negative feelings about our hotel. We clean all rooms, including linens, after each guest and take real pride in providing nice, comfortable rooms. We also don’t disparage other guests with name calling. Still, if we failed to satisfy you in any way I sincerely apologize. Please try us again in the future. Since we’re always changing and improving, we’ll be better next time than ever before.

Hotel Manager
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at here customer service is great the people here are very nice and understanding. They are very helpful. I didn't have any problems with cleanliness my room was cleaned daily. The furniture was in good shape. The location is awesome close to bus line and several well known restaurants. I will stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Travelers also viewed these Tampa hotels
La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens
Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Tampa - Airport West
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Been to Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Ranked #137 of 160 Hotels in Tampa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens 2*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa