“STAY AWAY PLEASE!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

You added Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #134 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“STAY AWAY PLEASE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

It was awful! Blood on the sheets, wet water spots all over the floor, blood in the freezer, tiles missing in the bathroom, leaky roof, cobwebs on the lamps, and almost every room it seemed ( including the one two doors down) had some form of prostitution or drug related activity. My advise is to stear clear.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
daysinnwestofbuschga, Webmaster at Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

While I appreciate you taking the time to comment, I can’t understand what has caused you to have such negative feelings about our hotel. We clean all rooms, including linens, after each guest and take real pride in providing nice, comfortable rooms. We also don’t disparage other guests with name calling. Still, if we failed to satisfy you in any way I sincerely apologize. Please try us again in the future. Since we’re always changing and improving, we’ll be better next time than ever before.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at here customer service is great the people here are very nice and understanding. They are very helpful. I didn't have any problems with cleanliness my room was cleaned daily. The furniture was in good shape. The location is awesome close to bus line and several well known restaurants. I will stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Ranked #134 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens 1.5*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
Days Inn Tampa
Busch Garden Hotel

If you own or manage Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.