“STAY AWAY PLEASE!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn West of Busch Gardens

Save Saved
You added Days Inn West of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn West of Busch Gardens
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn Busch Garden Maingate)   |
Ranked #133 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“STAY AWAY PLEASE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was awful! Blood on the sheets, wet water spots all over the floor, blood in the freezer, tiles missing in the bathroom, leaky roof, cobwebs on the lamps, and almost every room it seemed ( including the one two doors down) had some form of prostitution or drug related activity. My advise is to stear clear.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
daysinnwestofbuschga, Webmaster at Days Inn West of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

While I appreciate you taking the time to comment, I can’t understand what has caused you to have such negative feelings about our hotel. We clean all rooms, including linens, after each guest and take real pride in providing nice, comfortable rooms. We also don’t disparage other guests with name calling. Still, if we failed to satisfy you in any way I sincerely apologize. Please try us again in the future. Since we’re always changing and improving, we’ll be better next time than ever before.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at here customer service is great the people here are very nice and understanding. They are very helpful. I didn't have any problems with cleanliness my room was cleaned daily. The furniture was in good shape. The location is awesome close to bus line and several well known restaurants. I will stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2014
North Fort Myer
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Rooms where clean and affordable, staff was great, attended to all my needs.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn West of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn West of Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn Busch Garden Maingate)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #133 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn West of Busch Gardens 1.5*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
Days Inn Tampa
Busch Garden Hotel

If you own or manage Days Inn West of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.