Just stayed there this past weekend 04/05/2014 to 04/07/2014 and the hotel has been refurbished and our room was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the rates were great!! We went to stay because we were going to Busch Gardens for the weekend and for a place that you are, just sleeping in technically, it was perfect. People on here are just too picky about things, or have really bad luck, we had a great time and plan on going back since we are annual pass holders to the park and it's just 2 miles from there. Oh also forgot to mention that they had a great continental breakfast as well. All in all, not too shabby, if you're expecting a four or five star hotel, then STAY at a four or five star hotel and quit whining on here. Thanks.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel
- Days Inn Tampa
- Busch Garden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.