“Nothing special but close to Busch Gardens” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

You added Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #134 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Warsaw
“Nothing special but close to Busch Gardens”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was looking for cheap hotel just to spend a night before our visit in Busch Gardens. This place actually is very close to Busch Gardens. I didn't expected anything special, so it was more or less OK, however they could wash their carpets and clean windows sometimes.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Jupiter, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

After all the reviews I admit I was terrified to stay here but when the hotel around the corner tried the old bait and switch, I had no choice. I must admit I was shocked at is really wasn't that bad. Granted it is old, needs some upkeep and it wouldn't hurt if they use drop cloths when they paint. I am picky - I did not see any bugs so far everything was ok. Being that we were only sleeping one night to go to Busch Gardens we made it through. The bed was comfortable, shower water was hot and the kids loved the pool. The total highlight of this hotel is Ruben's Cuban II restaurant that is attached. The food was amazing - everything was fresh, and very affordable. We will definitely come back to this restaurant and maybe even the hotel. We have seen worse hotels so this was not that bad - it just needs some tender loving care.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel, this place is horrible, it looks gruesome and it is, we booked this hotel because of the proximity to Busch Gardens but it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We left our suitcases in the room and went to get something to eat, when we came back with the pizza the door wouldn't open, had to go down to check-in and get some help, anyways they had to break the lock and moved us to another room. The carpets were dirty and smelly, the sink was clogged and there were mosquitoes in the room. My husband and I like to sleep in a cool room, well the AC did not work, lots of noise but air did not come out cold, couldn't sleep at all, worst night of my life. The pool was disgusting, no chance of taking a dip.I do not recommend this place, better spend a little extra money and stay in a clean and better hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Ranked #134 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens 2*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
Days Inn Tampa
Busch Garden Hotel

If you own or manage Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.