Do not stay at this hotel, this place is horrible, it looks gruesome and it is, we booked this hotel because of the proximity to Busch Gardens but it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We left our suitcases in the room and went to get something to eat, when we came back with the pizza the door wouldn't open, had to go down to check-in and get some help, anyways they had to break the lock and moved us to another room. The carpets were dirty and smelly, the sink was clogged and there were mosquitoes in the room. My husband and I like to sleep in a cool room, well the AC did not work, lots of noise but air did not come out cold, couldn't sleep at all, worst night of my life. The pool was disgusting, no chance of taking a dip.I do not recommend this place, better spend a little extra money and stay in a clean and better hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel
- Days Inn Tampa
- Busch Garden Hotel
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Pets Allowed Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #130 of 157 hotels in Tampa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn West of Busch Gardens 1.5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.