“STAY AWAY!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn West of Busch Gardens

Save Saved
You added Days Inn West of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn West of Busch Gardens
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn Busch Garden Maingate)   |
Ranked #133 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“STAY AWAY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel, this place is horrible, it looks gruesome and it is, we booked this hotel because of the proximity to Busch Gardens but it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We left our suitcases in the room and went to get something to eat, when we came back with the pizza the door wouldn't open, had to go down to check-in and get some help, anyways they had to break the lock and moved us to another room. The carpets were dirty and smelly, the sink was clogged and there were mosquitoes in the room. My husband and I like to sleep in a cool room, well the AC did not work, lots of noise but air did not come out cold, couldn't sleep at all, worst night of my life. The pool was disgusting, no chance of taking a dip.I do not recommend this place, better spend a little extra money and stay in a clean and better hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Clearwater, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

this hotel was the worst hotel I ever stay in the manager is very rude the hotel is run down and looks like a hotel u find in the middle of the ghetto I will never stay there again and I urge u not to stay in this hotel for even one night look at these photos it what the rooms really look like 110

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn West of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn West of Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn Busch Garden Maingate)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #133 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn West of Busch Gardens 1.5*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
Days Inn Tampa
Busch Garden Hotel

If you own or manage Days Inn West of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.