Hotel was great because of the fridge and microwave in the rooms, but for a Days Inn, you can't expect too much for less than $40. If you want a quiet and peaceful room, ask for a room in the back because Busch Blvd is very busy, and onsite is a 24 hr Denny's, a Taco Bell drive thru open until 3am, and a club open till 5am. I live on a busy street myself so this wasnt too much of a problem personally.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel
- Days Inn Tampa
- Busch Garden Hotel
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Pets Allowed Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #128 of 157 hotels in Tampa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn West of Busch Gardens 1.5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.