“anniversary” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

You added Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #134 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Milton
“anniversary”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

problem with keys to rooms. smoke alarm in drawer. i have stayed in a lot of days inn but this one didn't measure up. this might have been my last one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnwestofbuschga, Webmaster at Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn West of Busch Gardens for your recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was informed of the Keys problem and smoke alarm in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at
Days Inn West of Busch Gardens. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place was situated in a GREAT place, the only thing wrong was the whole damn hotel itself. I got there a couple of hours ago & I had to tell my fiance that it looked nice in the pictures. Yeah right! NOTHING compared to the pictures. I didn't care that I had already spent my money on the reservation... We had to leave.. I wanted to throw up, the room stunk, the sheets were nasty. I was scared to even take my sandals off. The furniture was all worn out. The bathroom had 2 dead roaches.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of the Furniture and the sheet in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of roaches and instructed to look into the matter and see to their extermination.

Days Inn West of Busch Gardens. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Been to Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn West of Busch Gardens)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Ranked #134 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens 2*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
Days Inn Tampa
Busch Garden Hotel

If you own or manage Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.