“I wanted to die..” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn West of Busch Gardens

Save Saved
You added Days Inn West of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn West of Busch Gardens
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn Busch Garden Maingate)   |
Ranked #132 of 158 hotels in Tampa
“I wanted to die..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place was situated in a GREAT place, the only thing wrong was the whole damn hotel itself. I got there a couple of hours ago & I had to tell my fiance that it looked nice in the pictures. Yeah right! NOTHING compared to the pictures. I didn't care that I had already spent my money on the reservation... We had to leave.. I wanted to throw up, the room stunk, the sheets were nasty. I was scared to even take my sandals off. The furniture was all worn out. The bathroom had 2 dead roaches.

• Stayed July 2013
daysinnwestofbuschga, Webmaster at Days Inn West of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn West of Busch Gardens for your recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was informed of the Furniture and the sheet in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of roaches and instructed to look into the matter and see to their extermination.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at
Days Inn West of Busch Gardens. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

258 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)

Been to Days Inn West of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn West of Busch Gardens

Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel
Days Inn Tampa
Busch Garden Hotel
Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn Busch Garden Maingate)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#132 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#132 Luxury Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn West of Busch Gardens 1.5*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn West of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.