Worst hotel I have EVER stayed at. Absolutely disgusting! Bathroom full of mold, grout full of who knows what. Dirty towels, stained sheets, moldy a/c, tv remote didn't work, bed was uncomfortable hard and lumpy, huge cracks and water damage to the ceiling, seedy characters in the parking lot, loud groups of unchecked riff raff. No coat of paint or change of sheets could possibly help this dump. The entire building was falling apart. Huge cracks in the concrete and the room was leaning. (At first we just thought we were crazy, but a ball placed on the floor anywhere in the room rolled toward the wall with the door) When we woke the next morning, walked down the moving balcony area, we looked at the building and sure enough you can clearly see its all sagging down.
If I hadn't pre-paid for the room, I would have left immediately. I would have rather slept in my car, and would have if I could have fit 4 people to sleep and wasn't worried about the ne'er do well parking lot hang out.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel
- Days Inn Tampa
- Busch Garden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.