I do not understand how there are hundreds of reviews of this place all stating the discusting, unsanitary, completely horrendous conditions and from the very first review the management and staff and owner of this location keep saying the same things, That they have rectified the situation, Blah, Blah Blah!
Thats why this place keeps getting Damning Reviews Right!
I checked in on Dec 27, 2012 Walked in to room 144 The door had been pried open in the past the bottom of the door did'nt even close properly. Next thing I noticed was.. The carpet was Black and Sticky! The room smelled Rank, Cobwebs in the corners of the room, the beds looked as if they had just thrown the blankets back over them. every surface had something clinging to it, dirt, hair, who knows.
I will tell you this... I called the front desk.. Jah answered, I explained everything, he said he would accomodate me with another room, Ha, Ha, Ha...Said "No Thank You" I want my money back! When I got to the front desk He tried to talk me into a different room because it's not there policy to give a dissatisfied customer there money back.... "Really" ? Well... I got my money back!
Funny thing , He asked if I would give them a good review... Was he Joking?
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel
- Days Inn Tampa
- Busch Garden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.