I have stayed in a lot of bad places. I always have the theory of, I'm only here to sleep. Yes, this place is cheap. But a big difference between cheap and gross. This place is just gross.
The cable didn't work, they say they have wifi but, we had no wifi. Not even any access at all.
The room smelt like mildew. We also felt very very unsafe, and each day (stayed for the weekend, due to Bush Gardens) we would pack everything, back into the car. Never have I felt the need to put the desk chair up against the door for extra protection, and here I did, each night.
Yes, this place is cheap and yes its right across from Bush Gardens. But trust me....if you are looking for a deal this isnt it.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel
- Days Inn Tampa
- Busch Garden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.