“Overpriced by about $25” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn West of Busch Gardens

Save Saved
You added Days Inn West of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn West of Busch Gardens
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn Busch Garden Maingate)   |
Ranked #134 of 159 hotels in Tampa

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is the worst dump I have been to. Can't believe it is a Days Inn. The rooms are dirty and need to be upgraded. The towels were old and looked like they were used and folded up again. Room 547 has bed bugs. I got several bites on my arm and neck. I am alergic to bed bugs so I am suffering from the bed bug bites. Rashes on my arms and neck and very painful. I will never stay here again and may stay away from Days Inn in the future.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel and especially room 547 because it has bed bugs. Instead, stay at the Qua...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
James A, Manager at Days Inn West of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
While we appreciate your concerns, we do not however have a room 547. May I suggest you contact the hotel and request to speak with a manager in order to identify the correct room to be investigated rather than post such comments that are incorrect. In fact, there has been no "bed bug" incidents at this location.
Riverview, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Worst I've ever seen. Dirty!! Words can't express how dirty this place was.
Stained furniture, dirty sheets, dirty carpet, awful smell ( my husbands hunting camp smells better) and BUGS! Too bad I didn't check the reviews first.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
daysinnwestofbuschga, Webmaster at Days Inn West of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn West of Busch Gardens for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bedbugs and instructed to see to any necessary extermination.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn West of Busch Gardens. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Been to Days Inn West of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn West of Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E. Busch Blvd/I-275, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly Days Inn Busch Garden Maingate)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Ranked #134 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn West of Busch Gardens 1.5*
Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
Days Inn Tampa
Busch Garden Hotel

If you own or manage Days Inn West of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;