Thou on the website they say you get breakfast. You don't. You get a 10% discount off breakfast. Why pay hen Busch gardens opens at 9:00 like the breakfast diner. I paid for a unlimited wrist band for Busch gardens to eat. We also were looking for a inexpensive pet-friendly place to stay. Yes there are some fixer uppers but we paid 120$ for a room in the Marriott and I would say that place is worse than this days inn. The price you pay is better than a lot of other really cheap hotels. The service is snappy and fast. Dogs seem to okay with it too. The bathroom is quite broken and moldy.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Days Inn Tampa
- Busch Garden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn West of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.