“Days Inn Tampa” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens

You added Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   701 E Fletcher Avenue, I-275 & Fletcher Ave Exit 52, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #115 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Turkish first
Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

First of all, the office is separate from the hotel and the staff can't notice what happen in the rooms. First night there was people with loud music all night and I called the office. They said that they came to check the situation but instead I was insulted for the neighbor and he tried to do something to my rented car. I was so scare and I decided to wake up my son and left the place. The staff said that was my problem because when I called I gave them a wrong room number. What?? Doesn't matter, what about my safety and my right to rest without loud music? What about the safety of my properties? OMG, was a nightmare. Don't book a room in this hotel, never!

Room Tip: Everything is horrible!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
fort myers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

this hotel was great the rooms were big and nice and the staff was also nice Close to 275 on and off hwy. When I return I will definitely stay here just wish pool was a little warmer

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We used our wyndham rewards points and really was disappointed. The rooms were not comfortable. The beds had to be over 10 years old. They were sagging terrible. The good thing is no bedbugs. I did check.
We had booked a king room and got stuck with a double. And the room smelled of roaches, I didn't see any but it did smell. I won't go back.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Altamonte Sprin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

price was the biggest reason for choosing this hotel. the room was pretty clean & the lobby was ok too. the furniture was older but that was not surprising considering the price. the value wasn`t bad. it was a place to stay & that`s all i expected. if you are expecting top of the line you will have to pay more than this hotel charges. i would consider staying here again for the value.

Room Tip: i would check the room to make sure of the condition before staying.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens

Address: 701 E Fletcher Avenue, I-275 & Fletcher Ave Exit 52, Tampa, FL 33612
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Ranked #115 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Tampa - North Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa

If you own or manage Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.