“Good place to stay but a bit disappointed with the service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens

You added Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   701 E Fletcher Avenue, I-275 & Fletcher Ave Exit 52, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #110 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Miami, Florida
“Good place to stay but a bit disappointed with the service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Days inn is a very good option if you are looking a place to sleep in night only. We stayed in days inn during our trip to tampa last 4 july. We never expected much from days inn, but what you get is good at the price you pay for it. room was clean. But i got a bit disappointed as bathroom was not that clean. Walls around the bathtub was covered with hair . they dint make the room next morning, when we came back bed was not made.
There is an indian restaurant 'tamarind' around one mile from this, we enjoyed it a lot. if you like indian spice food, you can definitely give it a try during your visit to Tampa.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I found this motel clean and modern looking (though my travelling companions found empty drinks bottles under their beds).

This is not as close to the centre of Tampa as the info would have you believe and the nearby neighborhood isn't the greatest.

We struggled to get wifi in the room.

Despite staying for two nights, the maids didn't visit so the dirty towels that we left on the floor were left there.

The breakfast is what you'd expect ie cereal, toast, juice and waffles (though the queue for these was a pain).

if you want a no thrills place to stay near Tampa then this is ok but that's about it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has wifi.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel is under serious renovation, When we first arrived our room was dirty and uncleaned. We notified the office and they sent an attendant to make the beds for us. The attendant upon see the room was not cleaned apologized and immediately went to office and had our rooms changed. When he returned with our new room key he offered to help carry our bags and was professional kindest person you would ever meet. Thank you Brian for making our stay best part of our vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stayed here for a week and wasn't a pleasant experience. They put me in one room but half way thru the week had to be put into another room because the door locks wouldn't open. Had to get the keys remade twice and I was done with that room. Moved to another room which was hectic and had wall safe issues and door locks issues with that one as well. The pool was nice. The breakfast was a joke and un-sanitary with everyone digging hands into the food. It just made me say - I won't be eating here. I asked the maid for some towels and soap and I thought she was going to get it - but she never came back till after we were out of the room. I didn't like that. I dont want anyone in my room when I am not there. I dont know who these people are and I have a laptop and other things out and dont need to think if its going to be there after we leave the hotel for the day. I had to chck all items we brought to make sure nothing was missing. It was all there. But they really should not be going in your room when you are not there. Thats my feelings - others may have there own felling but I dont require a cleaning and told them afterwards please dont go in the room when I am not there. The pool was really the only things I liked about the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Location is great. Right in the epicenter from Bush Gardens, Grand Prix, Adventure Island and the interstate. The room was clean. The phone stopped working but Amy the front desk clerk and the rest of the staff worked quickly to fix the problem. Great staff

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!