“great service!!!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   701 E Fletcher Avenue, I-275 & Fletcher Ave Exit 52, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #107 of 159 hotels in Tampa
New York City, New York
“great service!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is under serious renovation, When we first arrived our room was dirty and uncleaned. We notified the office and they sent an attendant to make the beds for us. The attendant upon see the room was not cleaned apologized and immediately went to office and had our rooms changed. When he returned with our new room key he offered to help carry our bags and was professional kindest person you would ever meet. Thank you Brian for making our stay best part of our vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed here for a week and wasn't a pleasant experience. They put me in one room but half way thru the week had to be put into another room because the door locks wouldn't open. Had to get the keys remade twice and I was done with that room. Moved to another room which was hectic and had wall safe issues and door locks issues with that one as well. The pool was nice. The breakfast was a joke and un-sanitary with everyone digging hands into the food. It just made me say - I won't be eating here. I asked the maid for some towels and soap and I thought she was going to get it - but she never came back till after we were out of the room. I didn't like that. I dont want anyone in my room when I am not there. I dont know who these people are and I have a laptop and other things out and dont need to think if its going to be there after we leave the hotel for the day. I had to chck all items we brought to make sure nothing was missing. It was all there. But they really should not be going in your room when you are not there. Thats my feelings - others may have there own felling but I dont require a cleaning and told them afterwards please dont go in the room when I am not there. The pool was really the only things I liked about the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Location is great. Right in the epicenter from Bush Gardens, Grand Prix, Adventure Island and the interstate. The room was clean. The phone stopped working but Amy the front desk clerk and the rest of the staff worked quickly to fix the problem. Great staff

• Stayed July 2014
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed at this Days Inn and everything was horrible! There were dead bugs on the floor, silver fish on the walls and furniture, and the worst is that bed bugs bit us all over our bodies!(we have pictures) When we asked for some response on these things, we got the run around and the owner's GM didn't get in touch with us until a month later then he denied that anything was out of the ordinary. He promised to call us back after an investigation was completed and we have yet to hear from him. We may now contact the media and our lawyer, and we hope the rest of you will too. This hotel is franchised and corporate Days Inn tries to distance themselves when anything happens.
Update: After another long period of not hearing from anyone we called the GM again and he denied anything was wrong with the room.

Room Tip: Anywhere besides here!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
PENSACOLA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We usually love Days Inn but this hotel was a big disappointment. The room had a broken drawer in the dresser and TV had missing buttons. The mattress in our room were definitely old and worn out which is not up to the Days Inn standards. The front desk clerk said I booked a smoking room where on my reservation it clearly says "non-smoking". I was a little taken back by that comment. This hotel clearly needs two front desk clerks and two breakfast attendants. This hotel will not be revisited by us again. I will pay more for things that actually work.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is not clean. Rooms are very small and not clean at all. Our ceiling in the bathroom was leaking and the bathtub was clog. We ask to change room but still the same issues...Never going back. They have a swimming pool, that about the only great thing about that place. To avoid if you can!

Stayed June 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I rented this room because we were told the motel was fairly new and newly renovated. NOT!!!!!! The sink stopper was broken, the faucet did not got left or right for hot and cold, too 10 mins for the shower water to get hot, the microwave was severely damaged and one of the beds was so sunken in I got the creeps. I lifted the sheets and the mattresses were filthy. My skin started to crawl.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!