“Big disappointment for a Days Inn” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   701 E Fletcher Avenue, I-275 & Fletcher Ave Exit 52, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #106 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
PENSACOLA
“Big disappointment for a Days Inn”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We usually love Days Inn but this hotel was a big disappointment. The room had a broken drawer in the dresser and TV had missing buttons. The mattress in our room were definitely old and worn out which is not up to the Days Inn standards. The front desk clerk said I booked a smoking room where on my reservation it clearly says "non-smoking". I was a little taken back by that comment. This hotel clearly needs two front desk clerks and two breakfast attendants. This hotel will not be revisited by us again. I will pay more for things that actually work.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This place is not clean. Rooms are very small and not clean at all. Our ceiling in the bathroom was leaking and the bathtub was clog. We ask to change room but still the same issues...Never going back. They have a swimming pool, that about the only great thing about that place. To avoid if you can!

Stayed June 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My family and I rented this room because we were told the motel was fairly new and newly renovated. NOT!!!!!! The sink stopper was broken, the faucet did not got left or right for hot and cold, too 10 mins for the shower water to get hot, the microwave was severely damaged and one of the beds was so sunken in I got the creeps. I lifted the sheets and the mattresses were filthy. My skin started to crawl.

• Stayed July 2014
Tampa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Room was filthy! DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!! If you care about your health. There is mold everywhere so bad is hard to breath inside the room. "manager" Amy is very rude and unprofessional. The toilet is so dirty that it seems to be already stained

• Stayed June 2014
Postojna, Slovenia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I've booked this motel on the way to Tampa. The police was there when we arrived (in the evening) and then they carried a body out of the motel. Don't know what happened, but that wasn't nice, it made me feel very uneasy. I guess its okay to spend one night, quickly in and out. They have breakfast, so that's a plus.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jamie K, Manager at Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
We are sorry that you had to witness this unfortunate event. This was a guest of ours who had been staying with us on her vacation, and to visit family. She was an elderly woman, who passed away due to health conditions. This unfortunate event has nothing to do with the safety and environment of our property.

Been to Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!