“my stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   701 E Fletcher Avenue, I-275 & Fletcher Ave Exit 52, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #104 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Postojna, Slovenia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I've booked this motel on the way to Tampa. The police was there when we arrived (in the evening) and then they carried a body out of the motel. Don't know what happened, but that wasn't nice, it made me feel very uneasy. I guess its okay to spend one night, quickly in and out. They have breakfast, so that's a plus.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jamie K, Manager at Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
We are sorry that you had to witness this unfortunate event. This was a guest of ours who had been staying with us on her vacation, and to visit family. She was an elderly woman, who passed away due to health conditions. This unfortunate event has nothing to do with the safety and environment of our property.
Springfield, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

So....the non smoking room reeked of smoke. Our only option was to move to the third floor, but since there was no working elevator that didn't happen. There was what appeared to be plaster all over the faucet. The shower was so low that I had to squat down to get under it, and I'm only 5'7". The best part? The tile floor, which after walking around the room we discovered was so filthy that the bottoms of our feet were BLACK. Seriously, my feet have been less dirty after working in my garden barefoot. The only real upside was the pool area, which seemed to be well-kept. I realize this was a low rate, but basic cleanliness and a non-smoking room that hasn't been smoked in are NOT too much to ask.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens

Address: 701 E Fletcher Avenue, I-275 & Fletcher Ave Exit 52, Tampa, FL 33612
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#104 Spa Hotel in Tampa
#104 On the Beach Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Tampa - North Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa

If you own or manage Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.