“according to days inn this is not theres” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Booking.com Otel.com
Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   701 E Fletcher Avenue, I-275 & Fletcher Ave Exit 52, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #126 of 158 hotels in Tampa
wellington.fl
“according to days inn this is not theres”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

aug. 17 to aug..19 2012 4 of us stayed in 2 rooms. no fridge or microwave in one rm. called mgr. told not inc. chair seat in rm. broken chair seat by pool completely broken and reported. pool decking cracked broken pieces lying about mold on deck i could go on and on, but the last was a mouse in room, eating my candy bar. we were moved. i took so many pictures and still trying to get refund! reported them to b.b.b. chamber of commerce and the health dept. David at licensing dept. called me as i sent photos. and gave them citations. still want my money back! duckie2918@aol.com

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

The girl on the front desk was eating Mac Donalds French fries and more concerned with them than us. The room was so dirty I took pictures and complained to Days Inn but they gave me the runaround about it being a franchise and they had no say. I even took pictures and sent them. We had no choice it was late and we had been driving around looking for a place when we found a vacancy we had to take it . Price was high, even the tap water smelled bad .

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

i was looking for a cheap hotel to stay in for 2 days before my family and i go on a cruise . i told my Travel Agent to find me any place to stay in thats cheap because i wont stay in the hotel all day and i want to be out having fun all day.He told me that it is not a good idea to book just any thing.after telling him over and over all i am going to do is sleep there, why should i pay alot just to sleep?? he finally picked this place BECAUSE IT WAS THE CHEAPEST. then Today i thought i should read the reviws and see whats the big deal of just picking the cheapest thing. BOY WAS HE RIGHT!!! after reading so many bad things about this place i was sooooo disgusted.Not only are the reviews bad but even the nasty dirty pics of the hotle are bad! ALWAYS READ THE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! its not just 1 or 5 of them that are bad for this its all of them!! BUGS DIRTY ROOMS BAD AREA roached moldy the list gose on and on!!! I cancelled it today and got most of my money back.even if you try to check out early after being disgusted you still wont get any thing back. Dont book this place you wont get all your money back ! Now i booked a 4 1/2 star place witch is way better even though it coast more the travel agent got a good deal. now i wont be in a bad area with my husband and 2 kids. i dont have to worry about my son touching a mouse traps in the room ! i can sleep in peace and not worry about my kids getting bite by bed bugs .i wont have to hear my husband complain how bad this place is. If you sleep in a disgusting place and wake up in a disgusting place it will mess up your whole trip and make you so annoyed and also mad that you wasted your money.If you dont go on vacation much like i do then you should spend the extra money for a better place because it will make you happy in the end and you wont be on here complaing about how bad the DAYS INN was. If you have the money to go some were better then you shouldnt go here even if you think your not going to stay in the room all day like i did. you still have to shower and sleep in the room.read every thing before you book it !! I dont even know how this place is even open!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
North Andover
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed there 4/20/12. we were supposed to stay 2 nights for Busch gardens but ended up only there 1 night. I wouldn't stay there again for free. The place was filthy and had scetchy people lurking around. That wasn't the worst though....At 1:00 I discovered my room had bed bugs!!! Needless to say I stayed up the rest of the night killing bugs while my exhausted children and husband slept. Completely disgusted!!!! I took pictures of the bugs and left dead bugs on the sink for management to see for themselves. However, when I called that afternoon and talked to the manager (wanting a full refund of course) he had the nerve to tell me that there was no evidence of bed bugs in that room....BS!!!! I will never stay at another Days Inn again or another cheap hotel again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

We arrived here on the 6th of March and it was very early in the afternoon. We had a coupon and got the rate and the room immediately. We were very pleased.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Never even made into an actual room...as we circled the parking lot 3 times, I began pleading to my boyfriend this is not a place I would so much as keep my stuff, much less stay. We sat in the parking lot for a brief moment debating what to do, as it was midnight and we'd already paid expedia $128 for two nights. I decided to go in and be honest with the guy, simply explaining that I felt unsafe due to the block party that was in full swing when we arrived. He explained to me that I wouldn't get shot bc the police station was less than a mile away and they always respond quickly when he calls them. We searched an hour for another room. EVERYONE we encountered said to stay away from that place. We got reimbursed by expedia, stayed safely and roach free at the Ramada on Flower, & laughed our butts off reading the reviews!!

• Stayed March 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Room very dirty, shower moldy and there were roached!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Tampa/North of Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!