“Hotel: Like Home, Staff: Like Family” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Great Florida Savings!
Ranked #68 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Cape Coral, Florida
“Hotel: Like Home, Staff: Like Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I could not have asked for a better hotel stay last weekend! Customer service is indeed alive and well at the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted by genuine smiles and a staff that valued me as a customer and person. No favor was too big or small. I have come to expect great service at Courtyard and this hotel did not disappoint. The room met all my needs, was comfortable, and was great for work or just lounging for the day. Everything was clean. Even the food was delicious! Raises all around!

Tamra H.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the pool so you avoid street noise.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you so much for the positive feedback on our hotel and staff. I am so glad you felt like you were home. We'd love to see you come back to visit us agai soon.

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

One night stay before cruise. Free hotel shuttle from a/p. Taxi to ships are $25 flat rate from here. Hotel also can arrange shuttle to ships for $10pp. Good clean room, good shower, great beds, mini fridge, a/c quieter than average, no highway noise. Nice to have 2 computers in the lobby. Staff very helpful.

Room Tip: Perhaps not facing highway, but we did and no noise.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for staying with us before your cruise. I am so glad you were able to take advantage of our cruise package with transportation to the port. Thank you for the great comments about my hotel and staff also! I hope you had a great time on your cruise, and please come see us again.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Another great Marriott property. Very helpful staff there for all of your needs and the food in the Bistro was excellent and the rooms were very clean. The only drawback about this property is there is a Restaurant/Bar next door that uses the Courtyards parking lot and they are not suppose to and sometimes makes it hard to find a parking space.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for the great feedback on our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed the rooms and my staff. I am so proud of the hard work they do to keep our hotel in great condition and especially in taking care of our guests! I will be sure to share your warm feedback with them. Thank you again and please come back soon!
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was a great experience.James was the most helpful person I have ever encountered.Had problem with room & it was immediatley changed(noise) very friendly staff.James was at our beck & call.always a smile!

Room Tip: not near pool on weekend
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for the great review and feedback on your recent stay with us. I am so glad James was able to assist you to ensure you had a great stay. I will be sure to share your warm comments with him and my whole team. Please come back to visit us again soon!
Florida City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Is the Perfect place! near to shops and malls, wonderful service and friendly staff. Comforting surroundings and a very clean room. The beds pillows blankets all great. The food is good at the Bistro.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for the great feedback on your recent visit. I am so happy that you enjoyed our hotel. I will definitely share your warm comments about my staff with them. Please come back to visit again soon!
McGaheysville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I recently stayed here on a business trip. The hotel is close to the airport and free shuttle service is offered. I was working on West Kennedy Blvd., close enough to the hotel that the shuttle was able to drop me off and pick me up each day. Rooms were clean and comfortable and staff were friendly A variety of breakfast and dinner options are available in the Bistro. You can grab a bite to eat or simply get a cup of coffee and find a comfortable place to check email. Overall, this was a pleasant stay and a good option for business travelers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Beverly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive comments about your recent visit to our hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our shuttle was able to get you to and from your work close by. Please come back to visit us again in the near future!
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great rooms. Had to upgrade and did it with no problem Beautiful hotel and friendly service. Felt very safe and great restaurants very close to hotel. Great happy hours with great prices surprised us! Would stay again. very close to airport .Great experience and the pool area very clean and pleasant

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel on your recent visit to Tampa! I will definitely share your kind words with my entire team. Please come back to visit us again.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport? Share your experiences!