“Menu changes since last visit” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #155 of 2,066 Restaurants in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kennedy
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Menu changes since last visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Better choices in menu selections and what appears as a change in corporate ownership. Price profile advancing faster than inflation.

Visited November 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Only Farm Raised Shrimp”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Overall the food was good. But This location is in Florida. And you shot yourself in the foot when you don't have FRESH CAUGHT gulf shrimp and you are a Florida seafood restaurant. All of the shrimp is farm raised, not what I would expect from a restaurant with these somewhat upscale prices. Additionally, we also had 2 people in our party who did not get thier salads before thier entrees came out. They did try to make it up with 2 free desserts. I put this restaurant in a category I call "high-end mall restaurants". Not really that high end, but somehow they appeal to the crowd that wants to eat at a higher end chain like Maggiano's & Cheesecake factory.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Good seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I went to this restaurant for the first time with my friends. We were a group of 8 and we got seated in their special room (looks like a conference room). The food is great and so are the drinks. the servers are nice.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plantation, Florida, United States
“Great experience- will definitely return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was a great experience. I took my mother and my neice here. It is an expansive menu. Take your time. The attention by the wait staff was outstanding. Our server was bubbly and suggestive of menu items. When I ordered a bottle of wine (great Napa Valley wine) I was personally served and shared a story about Napa. Finally, when the lobster bisque was not quite up to par for me. The manager personally came to the table. He abologized and took the item off the bill. I never even asked for that to be done. Even upon exiting the restaurant the hostesses were gracious and asked if we needed directions anywhere. I do business frequently in Tampa. I will be back. Thanks

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, FL
“Everyones favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Daily delivery of fish makes this market tops in the area. Clean and well run. Have their own fishing schooner

Been to Mitchell's Fish Market? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mitchell's Fish Market, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.