“From the time of our arrival to departure the staff went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF

You added Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3001 University Center Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly All Suites Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #88 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at this property; I could pick apart everything like I see some post but I really don't think this hotel deserves it! We checked-in late in the evening and the night manager was extremely helpful and answered our questions about Busch Gardens. The next day when we took the shuttle to and from the park both drivers were also quite friendly, PROMPT also :) We stayed a total of 4 days and did not come accros one problem; the pool was great, staff OUTSTANDING, breakfast enjoyable, rooms great espically for the price and the house cat adds something special to the property. We can't wait to come back, thanks!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Port Saint Lucie
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We drove across the state after working all week for a mini family reunion at Busch Gardens. By the time we arrived, it was late and we were tired. The manager couldn't have been more welcoming. She appeared fresh and spoke warmly to welcome us. When I told her we had a young toddler with us, she gave us a quiet suite, with no one on either side of us. Other family had already checked in, so she made sure we weren't far from them. What makes this place stand apart, though, was the great shuttle service to the park. Small van (seated maybe 12) that made as many trips to Busch Gardens as guests needed. Driver was quiet, polite, and safe! We will return to both the park and this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HD2007, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for writing a review of my hotel at Busch Gardens USF. We have had to clean our carpets 5 time a year now. Sept is the next go around. We will be glad to see you back Ron Moran GM
Regina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Don't bother explaining your problems to management they will just tell you they will have a meeting about it. The only good thing is the size of the rooms, but with the bigger the room the more stains, mold, odor, problems. We travelled to Florida for a month and thank goodness I was only stuck here for four days. I tried getting a different hotel in Tampa but every where was full. I have never in all of my travels ever had such horrible, terrible customer service, not only are they rude to whom ever walks in the door they could care less how they treat your children. I chose this hotel because it had the Baymont name, I figured it would be a good hotel, nope well I guess I learned my lesson thinking I got a deal on a room, in my eyes I paid way too much, I give this place 2 thumbs down.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your review. I will look into the manager to see why your issue where not. taken care of.in a timly maner. I will address the costomer service with my Front Office Manager I am glad you liked the size of our suites with 2 rooms with two flat screen tv;s for you and your chilldren. This review will be helpful for me and my staff. Ron Moran GM.

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF

Address: 3001 University Center Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 (Formerly All Suites Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 Best Value Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Tampa Near Busch Gardens/Usf Hotel Tampa
Best Western Hotel Tampa
Best Western Tampa
Tampa Best Western

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens/USF, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.