“Fun atmosphere, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 1,877 Restaurants in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: The diner has been an American tradition for decades; Daily Eats is our Tampa diner, a modern day interpretation of this long-lasting tradition. Everyday food recreated with our unique touch, wholesome ingredients, and diverse selections. Our motto for the last 8 years has been "we luv our customers" and fortunately, the luv is mutual. Daily Eats' menu is well represented boasting original Shredder Bowls, sandwiches, burgers, specialty mac and cheeses, homemade milkshakes, and gluten free desserts. We serve a healthy breakfast all day and have the best brunch in Tampa. Daily Eats, Ciccio Restaurant Group's homage to NYC in the heart of SoHo.
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Fun atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast because we were staying near-by. What a pleasant surprise. It was a Wednesday morning, close to lunchtime, so the breakfast crowd was gone, but it was still steady. We sat at the bar and had a friendly, helpful waitress. She couldn't have been sweeter. We noticed there was alot of staff running around, and they all seemed happy to be there. The menu had many unique items, such as breakfast bowls where your meal is served all together in a bowl. I had the Monday Morning that was a healthy choice (not my usual choice) but it had alot of flavor and was satisfying. My husband's benedict was cooked perfectly and quite tasty. I noticed they used fresh ingredients in interesting combinations. Coffee was good and fresh. Bonus - First time visitors get cookies!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi there!

Thank you for the review. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us!

Hope to see you again soon.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good comfort food, good service. We really liked the Jalapeño Grit Bites, the Ahi Sandwich, Cheese Steak and pancakes were a hit too.

Visited March 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for the review. Comfort food is right! Hope to see you in again soon.
Tampa, Florida
“Positively delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm hesitant to provide such a good review, as I know this place can get busy. Atmosphere is close to zero, but the food here is outstanding, and all wait-staff act as if they own the place. In other words, they either really care, or at least act as if they did, which is nearly as good! I have had the quesadillas twice, and they are amazing. Order a small one (only $5) as an appetizer, even if you're not hungry. You won't be sorry. I get an Ahi Tuna sandwich on multi-grain that is cooked perfectly and completely delicious for $9.50. Hard to resist a house wine for $4 and a fair pour. I loved the tuna so much, I hate to try anything else, but everything I've seen looks amazing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Matt L, Owner at Daily Eats, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate the customer feedback. Hope to see you again soon for the tuna sandwich!

Cheers.
Winter Haven, Florida
“DELICIOUS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had a Saturday brunch here. We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table but the food is definitely worthe the wait. The menu here is just incredible. I had the Broad St Bully and can not say enough about how delicious it is, my daughter had the Benedictine and it was also fabulous. My other daughter had an omelet had wished she would have gotten one of our dishes. Her omelet was good and we had the waitress bring us some hollandise sauce and it made it really outstanding. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Prices are good and two people could eat one meal-very large servings. I can not wait to go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Livonia, Michigan
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I visited this restaurant last week with a few co-workers and we all loved it! It's in the set up of an old 50's diner, but updated.

They specialize in one dish bowls. They're brown rice in the bottom (perhaps this could be changed if you don't like it), with shredded lettuce in the next layer and then you choose pre-selected toppings from there. I had the Thai bowl and almost squealed. Co-workers had the buffalo chicken and another had the greek bowl. We were all very pleased. $6 for 1/2 bowl, $10 for a full.

I'm looking forward to my next visit

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Matt L, Owner at Daily Eats, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for the review! I'm glad to hear that you and your co-workers enjoyed the experience.

Hope to see you soon!