I came in to Embassy Suites looking for a high quality Hotel, read up on line and was pleased with what I saw. My Husband and I arrived on a Tuesday and came in to the
Check in Desk, was greeted by James House and was quickly checked in to Room 264 this was on the second floor. When we walked in the Room I was very pleased with this rooms clean appearance. But the A/C was at 72 degrees and was very stuffy warm matter of fact. we went down and told James about the room and was told that there cooling is by water and sometimes takes a while to cool, so we left and came back 3 hours later to find the room still stuffy and warm. we called , James came up and agreed and offered another room next door. this was 11:00p.m now so we loaded up all our belongings and moved to room 263 when we walked in it was a lot cooler. But the room looked like it was not keep the floor was nasty, the toilet would not flush right, no mat in the tub and it was so slippy I was scared I would fall. we tried to get through the night , and in the morning Wednesday we told James about everything and he got on the phone right then and got a maintance man (nice Guy) to come up and fix the toilet and see about the tub. Also the tv remote needed battery so he replace it.bought back a new mat for tub. also on the bed we noticed on the blanket that lays at the edge had (looked like human discharge) I left a note for housekeeping. by this time things was finnally calming down, thanks to James House. Oh yea the coach was not clean so I had to put a sheet on it to sit on it. Then on Friday I was to check in my girls coming up to another room and the Manger Jeff checked me in. We told him about the unclean room, he right then said oh no our rooms are clean and our rating is great and when I mentioned about the a/c he didn't reply I feel he knows there is need for maintance in the units.We only went down one day for breakfast, it was not good. the pancakes was tough and the sauage was hard. The eggs taste like blocks of egg beaters with no taste. To say the least I was not pleased with everything. If you visit this hotel make sure you check the a/c and surroundings before committing. The one positive thing I can say about this hotel is the staff member who helped us through problems and tried his best to correct them and His Name is James House. Could be a very nice hotel but needs upkeep.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Brandon
- Brandon Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon is just seven miles from downtown Tampa and offers easy access to Busch Gardens, Fl State Fairgrounds, University of South Florida, Tampa Convention Center, beaches, and more. Guest rooms at this all-suite hotel feature a fully-equipped kitchen, high-speed Internet access, and two televisions with HBO. The property also offers complimentary made to order breakfast and evening reception with free snacks and alcohol, outdoor pool, and fitness room. On-site dining is available at Mango’s Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.