This place is incredible. It's brand new and has all the newer amenities. Flat screen TV's in both bedroom and living room area. Granite counters. Beautiful bed linens and furniture. Much higher level than your usual hotel or Embassy Suites. Can't say enough good things. Immaculate housekeeping.
The location is convenient to the highway and shopping. Not too far from things. Very safe and a bunch of new hotels are all in the same area which is quiet.
The breakfast was good. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you are happy and enjoying your stay. This place has not been found by the masses yet but once it is they'll be repeat visitors.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Brandon
- Brandon Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon is just seven miles from downtown Tampa and offers easy access to Busch Gardens, Fl State Fairgrounds, University of South Florida, Tampa Convention Center, beaches, and more. Guest rooms at this all-suite hotel feature a fully-equipped kitchen, high-speed Internet access, and two televisions with HBO. The property also offers complimentary made to order breakfast and evening reception with free snacks and alcohol, outdoor pool, and fitness room. On-site dining is available at Mango’s Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.