I needed a overnight stay near tampa and picked the Embassy Suites. It's a little difficult to find the access road off of route 60 near the interstate but I stopped by early around noon and was given a excellent room by a super friendly hotel front desk staff member. The room was very clean and well planned out with a small kitchen area that included a mini-fridg. microwave and small sink. A seperate living area included another TV. and desk as well as a chair and couch.
King bed was confortable and the TV. in the bedroom worked fine. They have a small pool and a hottub that I used and a reception for guests from 5;30-7:30pm. that was fun and relaxing.
Breakfast was very busy with a wide selection including the omelet station. Parking was not a problem and road noise was minimal. I would stay here again anytime I'm in the Tampa area.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Brandon
- Brandon Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon is just seven miles from downtown Tampa and offers easy access to Busch Gardens, 1-800-ASK GARY Amphitheater, University of South Florida, Tampa Convention Center, beaches, and more. Guest rooms at this all-suite hotel feature a fully-equipped kitchen, high-speed Internet Access, and two televisions with HBO. The property also offers complimentary breakfast and evening reception, outdoor pool, and fitness room. On-site dining is available at Mango’s Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.