“LOVE THIS PLACE!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
New York City, New York
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

What's not to love about a free breakfast, cocktail hour and appetizers? This hotel is wonderful - it's not really a hotel, it's an apartment - you have a fantastic kitchen set up along with a large gym and pool.

The staff is wonderful and kind. The parking is Free and always available and you're a short drive from supermarkets. I stayed here for two weeks and had a great stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Holly R,
From all of us here at the Staybridge in Tampa, thank you for your fantastic review! We couldn't ask for better feedback and we're always happy to hear from our valued guests who have enjoyed their stay with us. Safe travels and thank you for your business!

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Me, my daughter & grandson stayed almost 3 weeks while having renovations done to our home. The staff were very friendly and made our stay very enjoyable. Some of the staff, which now feel like they are our extended family, "Angela and Christina" made sure all our needs were met and always greeted us with warm friendly smiles. The Guest Socials they hosted in the evenings allowed us to mingle with the other guests and make new friends. I highly recommend this place and will use Staybridge suites again.

• Stayed October 2013
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear jjttl2001,
Thank you for your 5 out of 5 review and for helping us to reach our goal of becoming the #1 hotel in Tampa! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay with us during your home remodeling and it's great to hear that several of our team members made your stay memorable. We hope to see you again soon, and thank you for your business!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My first time staying in the Tampa hotel and had a great experence and Angela was so helpful and made the time there very enjoyable. The room was very nice and clean, food was very good and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Markma M,
Thank you for your review and for rating your recent stay with us a 5 out of 5! Your personal recommendation means alot to us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
West Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I'm here for training for work, from the time i came to look at the hotel all of the staff was very friendly and accomodating. They're never to busy to answer a question or handle any issue. They make it a point to get to know you and everyday i leave or come back to the hotel i'm being addressed by my name not just some guest. Being away from my family for 3 months is very tough but the staff here is making things as easy as possible. Besides the friendly staff this hotel offers so much....free laundry, fitness room, free food and beer tuesday-thursday every week. Will definately stay at this hotel in the future if need be.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Jeremy W,
Thank you for posting such a great 5 out of 5 review for us Jeremy! We're so happy to have you staying with us for a while and we're glad to hear that our team has made you feel at home while you are away from home for work. Enjoy your stay and thanks so much for your business!
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My self and my family stayed at Staybridge for 2 weeks, we felt like home.
Every thing was great and very clean. Nice clean swimming pool, great Gym also good washing machines. the only little thing was the intenet in my room was abit week signal. Breakfast and dinner were great. Staff were very frindly and helpful.
I will for sure stay there again. Highly recommended.
Thanks

Room Tip: Rooms were very quiet. No noise at all.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Andy H,
Thank you for your 5 out of 5 review and for helping us come closer to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 ranked hotel in Tampa on Tripadvisor! Our team was happy to hear that you enjoyed the comforts of your suite and that you felt welcome and at home throughout your stay. Thank you for choosing our Staybridge and we hope to see you again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a week. The room was very clean and the staff were very nice. I had no problem checking early. The social hour had good selections and free wine and beer which is always nice. I really liked the fact the the alcohol is serve yourself. At other locations you have to get tickets from the front desk which is an inconvenience. The workout room has updated equipment which includes 2 treadmills and an elliptical. The pool is heated and the spa is right next to it. The location is average; it is close to 75 exit 260 but to go to restaurants and shopping centers you have to drive like 20 minutes due to traffic to Brandon, FL. The hotel is close to businesses. The area seems safe. Now for the cons......the internet is slow. Searching the web is fine, but I could not stream a video. The breakfast selection needs improvement. I have been to other staybridge suites with better choices. For example, I did not see biscuits offered my entire stay. Bagels and English muffins were available but no biscuits. The AC unit is very loud but not too loud to where I couldn't sleep. Also, I didn't see any ice makers on my floor. I had my dog with me and I have no complaints bc the hotel has a nice side yard to take pets out.

• Stayed September 2013
StaybridgeTampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed our clean suites and loved the Social at the end of the day! We are pet-friendly, so its great to hear that you were comfortable with your pet during the week you stayed with us, and were also able to take advantage of our gym with great equipment and free weights. I apologize for the internet issue you had. I have looked at the time during your stay and we were in the process of updating our devices and bandwidth, so your experience on your next visit will be very different. Thank you again for your review.
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed for a couple of days last week in the staybridge suites on a business trip. While most chain hotels in the US are the same with hardly any variation, the friendliness of the staff stood out and made the difference during this stay. Angela at the front desk was excellent in making us feel very welcome and helping settle in/ arrange for our pickup/ drop etc. And it was great talking to her while I waited for my cab.

The rooms/ facilities were very good and the gym surprisingly well equipped. I have a colleague who is an extended stay resident and now I know why he prefers this place. I would not mind staying here long stay as well. Plus the fact that it is right across to our office is also an added advantage.

Will definitely be back and would highly recommend the property the staff and the service

• Stayed September 2013
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Mani D,
We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your first visit with us and we really appreciate your 5 out of 5 review that you posted for us. Our staff takes pride in making sure each and every guest is acknowledged and made to feel welcome, so thank you for specifically mentioning Angela and the rest of our staff that made a difference in your stay. Hope to see you again soon and thank you for your business!

Been to Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon? Share your experiences!