“We all enjoyed it” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Mississauga, Canada
“We all enjoyed it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My self and my family stayed at Staybridge for 2 weeks, we felt like home.
Every thing was great and very clean. Nice clean swimming pool, great Gym also good washing machines. the only little thing was the intenet in my room was abit week signal. Breakfast and dinner were great. Staff were very frindly and helpful.
I will for sure stay there again. Highly recommended.
Thanks

Room Tip: Rooms were very quiet. No noise at all.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Andy H,
Thank you for your 5 out of 5 review and for helping us come closer to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 ranked hotel in Tampa on Tripadvisor! Our team was happy to hear that you enjoyed the comforts of your suite and that you felt welcome and at home throughout your stay. Thank you for choosing our Staybridge and we hope to see you again soon!

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a week. The room was very clean and the staff were very nice. I had no problem checking early. The social hour had good selections and free wine and beer which is always nice. I really liked the fact the the alcohol is serve yourself. At other locations you have to get tickets from the front desk which is an inconvenience. The workout room has updated equipment which includes 2 treadmills and an elliptical. The pool is heated and the spa is right next to it. The location is average; it is close to 75 exit 260 but to go to restaurants and shopping centers you have to drive like 20 minutes due to traffic to Brandon, FL. The hotel is close to businesses. The area seems safe. Now for the cons......the internet is slow. Searching the web is fine, but I could not stream a video. The breakfast selection needs improvement. I have been to other staybridge suites with better choices. For example, I did not see biscuits offered my entire stay. Bagels and English muffins were available but no biscuits. The AC unit is very loud but not too loud to where I couldn't sleep. Also, I didn't see any ice makers on my floor. I had my dog with me and I have no complaints bc the hotel has a nice side yard to take pets out.

• Stayed September 2013
StaybridgeTampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed our clean suites and loved the Social at the end of the day! We are pet-friendly, so its great to hear that you were comfortable with your pet during the week you stayed with us, and were also able to take advantage of our gym with great equipment and free weights. I apologize for the internet issue you had. I have looked at the time during your stay and we were in the process of updating our devices and bandwidth, so your experience on your next visit will be very different. Thank you again for your review.
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed for a couple of days last week in the staybridge suites on a business trip. While most chain hotels in the US are the same with hardly any variation, the friendliness of the staff stood out and made the difference during this stay. Angela at the front desk was excellent in making us feel very welcome and helping settle in/ arrange for our pickup/ drop etc. And it was great talking to her while I waited for my cab.

The rooms/ facilities were very good and the gym surprisingly well equipped. I have a colleague who is an extended stay resident and now I know why he prefers this place. I would not mind staying here long stay as well. Plus the fact that it is right across to our office is also an added advantage.

Will definitely be back and would highly recommend the property the staff and the service

• Stayed September 2013
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Mani D,
We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your first visit with us and we really appreciate your 5 out of 5 review that you posted for us. Our staff takes pride in making sure each and every guest is acknowledged and made to feel welcome, so thank you for specifically mentioning Angela and the rest of our staff that made a difference in your stay. Hope to see you again soon and thank you for your business!
Sebastian, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I recommend this hotel to everyone, the service is great and the social is very well kept up. The rooms were very clean and neat. Angela is one of the nicest and most polite person you could ever meet she always has on a smile so that makes it even better.

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Vero Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My coworkers and I stay there all the time for work. We are always welcomed with smiling faces and are treated very well. The hotel and property are very well maintained and clean. Also the food and drinks are very nice after a long day of work. Always had a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your review! We enjoy having you and your co-workers stay with us almost every week, and glad that you enjoy our evening social events!
Carlock, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our 3 night stay. The hotel and pool were clean and the service was great! The sundowner reception was nice and the complimentary breakfast was good. We appreciated the privacy around the pool area and quiet surroundings. Overall, this is a nice property that is well-maintained.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear bhw696,
Thank you for posting your 5 out of 5 review! Our team here appreciates all of your kind feedback and we're thrilled to hear how much you and your wife enjoyed your recent stay with us! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you return again soon!
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stay here often and I have not had any issues that the staff didn't take care of immediately.
The rooms are always clean, and fully stocked.
Dining area is always clean and I have no complaints about the free food and drinks.
They are always willing to work with my schedule, whether I need to check in late or out at the last minute.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Jason R,
Thank you for posting your 5 out of 5 review for us! As a valued repeat guest, it's so rewarding for all of our staff to hear such positive remarks from you. Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites in Tampa as your home on the road. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon? Share your experiences!