“Home away from home” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Sebastian, Florida, United States
“Home away from home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I recommend this hotel to everyone, the service is great and the social is very well kept up. The rooms were very clean and neat. Angela is one of the nicest and most polite person you could ever meet she always has on a smile so that makes it even better.

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Vero Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My coworkers and I stay there all the time for work. We are always welcomed with smiling faces and are treated very well. The hotel and property are very well maintained and clean. Also the food and drinks are very nice after a long day of work. Always had a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your review! We enjoy having you and your co-workers stay with us almost every week, and glad that you enjoy our evening social events!
Carlock, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our 3 night stay. The hotel and pool were clean and the service was great! The sundowner reception was nice and the complimentary breakfast was good. We appreciated the privacy around the pool area and quiet surroundings. Overall, this is a nice property that is well-maintained.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear bhw696,
Thank you for posting your 5 out of 5 review! Our team here appreciates all of your kind feedback and we're thrilled to hear how much you and your wife enjoyed your recent stay with us! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you return again soon!
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stay here often and I have not had any issues that the staff didn't take care of immediately.
The rooms are always clean, and fully stocked.
Dining area is always clean and I have no complaints about the free food and drinks.
They are always willing to work with my schedule, whether I need to check in late or out at the last minute.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Jason R,
Thank you for posting your 5 out of 5 review for us! As a valued repeat guest, it's so rewarding for all of our staff to hear such positive remarks from you. Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites in Tampa as your home on the road. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Angela was polite, professional, and very personable....... She welcomed me and immediately solved a duplicate and erroneous reservation.
The room itself was very nice, clean, and well kept.

Thank you for the excellent customer service,

Chris j snyder

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Chris S,
We appreciate you taking the time to post your 5 out of 5 review based on your recent stay with us! We couldn't be more pleased to hear that Angela made a positive impact on your stay, so thank you for acknowledging her. Thanks for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you return again soon!
Lorain, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My kids and I loved our week vacation in Florida in July and staying at this hotel was perfect! We visited many locations from Venice to Clearwater and it is so close to Busch Gardens. The suite was spacious and the cleaning staff was very responsive during the week with towels, trash and cleaning. The staff was very friendly and very responsive, especially Angela. She made the extra effort every morning to greet us by name and make my kids and I feel like we were staying with friends instead of a hotel. The hotel common areas were clean and the evening receptions were nice when we could get to them. We did have some issues with breakfast a couple mornings not having items (especially when they were busy with a conference) and maintenance around the property. The hot tub was broken our entire stay and the laundry room had some issues with broken machines. But overall loved it and will definitely stay again with the hopes those items were fixed.

Room Tip: Our room location was nice and quiet, mid way from the elevator on the backside of the hotel, second...
Green Features: Appreciate the efforts to care for our planet and ensure health for future generations.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us for your week vacation to Florida!! I am so glad that our team members made you feel like you were staying with friends. We love getting to know our guests and I appreciate the feedback. I apologize for the problems incurred during your stay with our spa and laundry room. We now have our spa back up and running and no problems with our laundry equipment! We hope you choose us on your next visit to Tampa.
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Disappointed in my stay. I travel all the time and have always had good luck with IHG properties except this one could have been alot better. Common areas were clean and well kept. Queen suite was very nice. Hotel staff good. Had problems with breakfast friday morning. 8:00 am two omelets, no bacon or sausage. No problem.. But, even after 20mins.. never came out to refill. Everyone that was there decided that it was a good time to try the waffle machine because they were hungry. No one was in kitchen, but, did hear laughing and jokes at front desk. Sat morning same thing.. Was disappointed. But, the major thing... I requested a late check out 2:00 pm. Front Desk documented in log book. Sunday morning I had errands to run. I left the hotel early in the morning and returned at 12:30pm and room was cleaned. My wifes flowers were gone, candy (anniversary gifts) were gone along with bagged fruits. I asked housekeeping where items were and my answer was.. I didn't clean your room. So, I went to front desk and ask why room was cleaned and items missing and was told that "Someone" in the hotel saw me leave.. So, they thought I was leaving early. Was VERY disappointed.. Additionally, there were NO magnets for the door to keep housekeeping out if sleeping late or not wanting room cleaned. By the way, the room was not cleaned daily like all other Staybridge Suites. I actually, was wondering if this was a Candlewood instead of a Staybridge. Did a double take on the sign outside. I was very disappointed with my stay and as well rated as this hotel was. I expected more! Will not stay there again. Holiday Inn Express in Brandon would have been a better choice! Not good also, being a Platinum Priority Club Member too.. Expected more!!

Room Tip: "Go to Holiday Inn Express In Brandon instead!"
Green Features: did not see any environmentally-friendly practices that stood out from normal over all hotels.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
StaybridgeTampa, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
I would first like to apologize that you were disappointed in your stay. The team at Staybridge Suites Tampa East works very hard to create a great experience for each of our guests, and your feedback has been shared and reviewed so we can avoid these situations in the future. I would like to thank you for being a loyal IHG Rewards Club Member, and I noticed that we recognized your status by upgrading you to a one-bedroom suite. You mentioned that you enjoyed your clean room and had a good experience with the staff, which is great to hear. We have recently made some staffing changes with our kitchen staff, and I can assure you that moving forward the problems you had in with breakfast will not be occurring again. After speaking with the housekeeping department and front desk associates, it seems that you departed the room with belongings and when housekeeping entered to clean, there were no personal items left behind. Again, please accept my sincere apology for your experience and I hope that you stay with us again in the future.

Been to Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon? Share your experiences!