“Business stays here are always looked forwards to” 5 of 5 stars

Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #5 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersGold level
Cape coral
“Business stays here are always looked forwards to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Angela and the front desk crew make us all feel welcomed every time we stay for a corporate functions I have stayed here of 12 + times and never have I had a bad experience.....that's a First for me . The rest of the staff to pride in helping and I got great advice on a couple of dinner destinations from all the staff and they turned out good as well ...Bravo Stay bridge the people make the differnce

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Karl B,
Our entire team would like to thank you for your 5 out of 5 review you were kind enough to leave us! It truly motivates our staff when they hear such great feedback from our loyal repeat guests. We are thrilled to be your hotel of choice & we look forward to seeing you again on your next business trip to Tampa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

What a nice property in a plesant part of town. The rooms were super clean and comfortable. The elavators a bit slow but expected for this type location. As a business travler I was greated by Angela at the front desk who knew I was road worn and she went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed for my stay. GREAT LOCATION, GREAT PRICE & TOP NOTCH STAFF!!!

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be fairly equal, my room was super clean and very quiet!!!
Green Features: We share the planet and we care! Very good message and from my perpespective very enviromentally friendl!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Doc L,
Thank you for posting such a positive 5 out of 5 review of your recent stay with us! We have shared your thoughtful words with our team members and we are all very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites Tampa and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your business brings you back to town!
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Exceptional management, very friendly staff, swimming pool, ironing on the room, kitchenette on the room, gym, business center. You need to have a car, but has no car on US?
The mall is at 10 mins drive, SweetBay fruits, Walmart and other convenience stores.
I strongly recommend this hotel for anyone travelling on Tampa.

Room Tip: Ask not to have a room with a common inside door. The suites are better, because the climatisation i...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear DecQ,
We'd like to thank you for posting such a great 5 out of 5 review of our hotel! Our team really appreciates your business and your feedback and we couldn't be happier to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon! Safe travels!
Brandon, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was taken aback at how great the service was, from the front desk receptionist Angela to the manager herself Melissa Browne. I'm not one to complain, but when my room wasn't cold enough for me (I live with the penguins) Melissa didn't hesitate to not only move me to a new room, but I was upgraded for my troubles. I will most certainly be staying there when my business brings me back to Tampa!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeTampa, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to get you moved into a more comfortable room. We hope to see you again soon!
Antioch, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a month and a half ago and left a remote for my Apple TV there. I came back thinking there was no way they would have it, well they found it after a day of searching. Angela was the bombdigity!!! Excellent customer service, very helpfull. I would definately recomend this hotel.

Dear Jonathan R,
Thank you for being our guest last month and for posting such a great review for us here on Tripadvisor! Our staff works hard to make every guest's stay a pleasant and memorable one, and we are happy to hear that Angela was able to recover the item that you left when you departed . Your business is appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

After being warmly welcomed, we were told we were in time for the managers reception. We were offered wonderful grilled hamburgers and hot dogs with all the fixings along with many salad choices and chips. They also provided free drinks including several different sodas, beers, and wines. Beautiful clean lobby too! We did not get to use the pool, but it looked nice. Our room was good, but the kitchen was missing much of the silverware. I am sure it would not have been a big deal to get it replaced. The rooms were beautiful! The only complaint is that the air conditioning was very noisy in one of the rooms and we didn't like the way the doors closed, very noise and hard to use. Staff went above and beyond. Angela at the front desk was like a ray of sunshine every time we talked to her. She helped us pick out a movie from their free collection that we were able to enjoy in our room. It was too bad were were only able to stay one night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear HateTravel2,
Thank you for making us your hotel of choice during your recent trip to Tampa. We appreciate your kind feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay! See you the next time you visit Tampa and safe travels!
Fort Myers, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in May. I was able to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast each morningand the evening reception on two evenings. this was especially helpful due to a terrible rain storm that moved in and I was really not up for heading out to find a place to eat by myself.
the hotel is spotless and the employees are friendly and helpful. I have another business trip planned in September and have already made my reservations to return to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear SunnySideUp0506,
Thanks for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us! As a senior contributor on TripAdvisor, we take your feedback seriously & were grateful to receive a 5 out of 5 ranking from you! We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back this September!

Been to Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon? Share your experiences!