I usually stay at the Country Inn and Suites by Carleton every time I travel. I am a traveling sales person so I frequent hotels a lot and had become a Carleton club member. I am sorry to say but this is one hotel I will not recommend.
1. At check in there are only 2 luggage carts for the guest. They have 4-stories of rooms but 2 carts. Even being a club member I was put on the 4th floor. With all my business materials and luggAge it took me 5 trips.
2. I stayed for 6 days and 4 out of the 6 days they kept running out of eggs and misc food you look forward to in the morning.
3. The 4th day I stayed I decided to sleep in the 2nd bed (The room had 2 beds) and when I pulled open the sheets there was blood like someone had a nose bleed. This showed me that when guest leave they do not change the sheets all thie time but simply just make the bed.
4. Even with the bloody sheets episode you would have thought they would offer a discount or an apology. As you may have guessED....NOTHING!
I stayed the week of Jan 14-20th 2013. Please do not go here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Tampa/Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Tampa/Brandon
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa/Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Country Inn Tampa Brandon
- Tampa Country Inn