I'm writing this review from the hotel over the free wifi.
This is a great bargain in a great area. I'm staying here 2 nights for the RV Supershow. The area is actually very convenient with a lot of nice restaurants, a mall and access to main highways. Didn't take more than 10-15 minutes to get to the Florida Aquarium downtown.
We have 2 kids, 5 and 2. 4 of us altogether in a suite thats larger than most rooms with a great area with a couch and chair, a desk area and a small microwave/fridge area. The room is large, really clean and well kept. The bathroom is standard, clean with strong pressurized hot water, hair dryer and the regular toiletries. The room is large overall and we like the extra space. The air conditioner is horrible though. Loud and too powerful. I would set it to 70 before you go to bed, get the room cold, then turn it up to 72 so that it doesn't start when you try to go to sleep. The fridge made some weird noises as well. It woke me up the first night around 4 and I had to give it a whack to get back to sleep. Lets see tonight. Theres ample channels on the TV and its a flat screen. The picture is not HD however. There's free wifi. I'm not knocking the hotel rating for the fridge. We asked for it, and we need it. Just an FYI.
The entrance way to the hotel was nice with a simple and clean fireplace area and a check in office. Also on the 1st floor was a dining room for breakfast, some conference spaces and a small weight room with a couple of elipticals and all in ones. The free breakfast is a great feature but get down early. There is a pretty good selection including scrambled eggs, sausage,waffles, coffee and breads. There are also free cookies at night.
I would recommend this place for a short stay. The AC noise is really my only complaint and I would say that in my recommendation. Without the AC noise its easily a 5 star moderate hotel.
We've stayed in Ritz-Carlton's to tents. This is a well kept and clean establishment to rest your head for a night or two.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa/Brandon Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Tampa/Brandon
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa/Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Country Inn Tampa Brandon
- Country Inn Tampa
- Tampa Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Tampa/Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.