“We love this hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Franklin, Illinois, USA
“We love this hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

When visiting family in the area, Country Inn and Suites is our preferred hotel. We always have a quiet, clean, comfortable room. Staff is great, fitness room is clean and well lit. The breakfast selection varies slightly from day to day and is always good. We highly recommend this Inn.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

We stayed here with my husband, who was on a business trip, and our 3 young children (ages from 2-12). We were very surprised at how clean the rooms, carpet, hallways, front lobby, pool were kept. They had a wonderful free breakfast in the morning, the pool was on the small side but we kept clean and warm (like tube water)!:). When we stayed, the hotel was new, I think it was 2 years old, so everything, including the linens, carpet, hallways were very clean. We stayed in a room with 2 double beds and a living room. My kids enjoyed the free cookies they baked every day, before they went to bed. Because of our wonderful experience with Country Inn and Suites in Tampa/Brandon, we would stay again in the future!

Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

WOW! We had a great stay, nice size room for our family! The next day we had our FREE breakfast and then taken straight to the Port to take off on our cruise. The price was right even a few dollars cheaper than leaving our car in the parking garage. Picked us right up when we pulled back in and dropped us back at the hotel to pick up our car. Great package deal at a GREAT hotel! The staff was AWSOME!!!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

Let me preface this by saying this is not a five star hotel. That said, it gets five stars from me, simply because you get exactly what you want from this hotel and more. It's clean, it's affordable, and it's hospitable and that's what you look for in a hotel of this class. The more than you expect part comes in to play with the wonderful free breakfast, the two Queen bed option, plus the central location, which is close to lots of restaurants and the Brandon mall. Simply put, it's just a great value.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Grand Cayman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Check-in was the easiest I have ever experienced. Room was EXACTLY as it appeared on website. Housekeeping staff were friendly and reliable. Front desk staff were so amazing! Breakfast was included, and the area was always clean and had a relaxed atmosphere. Hotel in quiet area, but still near shopping, restaurants and had easy access to attractions like Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. Check-out was a cinch, with everything being ready and accurate when I handed in the keys. Just simply one of THE best hotel experiences we have had in a while. Great job Country Inn and Suites!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

We booked two nights, a Tues and Weds, for a golf outing. I booked the room on the internet well in advance, for a great rate. The golf course changed the tee times, and I wanted to change our room from Weds to Mon. This was two weeks before our bookign dates. I talked to the manager (AMED) twice, he wouldn't do it. He did offer us a Monday night at $99, even tho there are coupons galore for $69, and that is also what I paid on the internet.

All I wanted was to change Weds to Mon. Hotel would not have suffered any loss, as I still was staying two nights. Since he was so uncooperative and I had to keep my Weds night that I didn't need, I booked a hotel elsewhere for Monday night.

We had a group of 5 or 6 rooms, and you can be sure I let all my golfing friends know of my dissaatisfaction with the management. I will not stay at this hotel again as long as they have the manager AMED (or similar).

The hotel itself is great. Nice rooms, good breakfast, friendly staff. I happen to be in the room when the housekeeping maid came, so I told her to go ahead, I'd stay out of her way. She did a fantastic job, best housekeeping I've had for a short stay. I don't know if this is her routine, or only because I was in the room.

One major complaint...... they have an outdoor pool but it is NOT heated. We had children in our group that would have loved to use the pool. Whoever heard of an outdoor pool not heated? In the summer months they could turn off the heater.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

My son and I had to fly into Tampa from Toronto Ontario due to health reasons for the in-laws. Saw this hotel on line and glad we did. A great hotel. Clean, great rooms, great breakfast, great area for shopping and free parking. Only negative was a small, cold pool which I would have liked. No hot tub. Had a great nights sleep in a wonderful room with LCD tv. In the morning, headed back to Canada with the father-in-law. A great hotel and chain.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa/Brandon? Share your experiences!