“Don't ask them to email you a receipt!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Cruise Transportation
Ranked #9 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Jacksonville, Florida
“Don't ask them to email you a receipt!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Make sure when you check out you take your receipt. I forgot mine in the room. I called about 9 AM asking them to email me one. It's now 3 PM still no receipt. The front desk person said they sent it. They also said they could not send it again until tomorrow. Wow, doesn't sound like Hilton service. I asked three friends to send me an email as a test. All three emails came to me in less than 5 minutes. Thanks for the "no help and support".

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dale S,

Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay with us. Sometimes the only way we hear about issues at our hotels is from our guests. I can assure you that we will address this particular issue to make sure no one else inconvenienced the way you were. We should have problem solved much better and ensured we delivered your receipt any way necessary. I apologize that we failed in that regard. I hope you enjoyed your stay otherwise and that if your travels bring you back to the Tampa/Brandon area that you give us another chance to give you the service and experience you deserve!

Jason Bargar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Orlando, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Always stay here when we go to concerts at the amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Very short drive. Always get the one bedroom, one bath suite for a better price than most single hotel rooms in the area. Great staff, great customer service .... very clean. Love this place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Lori S,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us. I am so pleased that you had a great stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!.

Brandon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I liked when Tracy (desk mgr) called my room to be sure that I was satisfied and to find out if I needed anything. This was a nice touch. The kitchen was very well supplied - it was like being "at home".

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Virgina O,

I want to say that we appreciate hearing feedback from your stay and really loved that you enjoyed your stay! We hope you can return again soon! We look forward to serving you again.

Thanks again,

Leesburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Once again we were very satisfied with everything at this hotel. The breakfast is excellent and plentiful as well as the dinners at the managers reception. I highly recommend staying here when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Georgette W,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review as well as being a loyal guest of our hotel! We are pleased that you enjoy your stays with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks again,

Brandon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Hotel took their bedding covers off all the beds for a more modern look. With just a white sheet on the bed I felt like I was at Motel 6. Who comes up with these out of touch ideas? I had to ask for a comforter and received one that night. The quality of the evening reception is not worth the $40 extra dollars you charge over the Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast quality is the same as the Holiday Inn 1 mile away.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Michael N,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay with us. Feedback is vital for our success as a hotel and really appreciate hearing from our guests! We have taken measures to improve the bedding in the hotel. We have an all new bedding package coming from Homewood in the next week or two that will really enhance the overall room.

I will definitely go back to my F & B staff and figure out what went wrong during your stay with our evening reception. We pride our selves on giving the best accommodations in Tampa including breakfast, our Welcome Home Reception, our service and our suites. I am terribly sorry that we failed to reach out goal on your stay. I can promise you will we go to great lengths to make sure that we improve on the areas you pointed out as areas of need in our hotel.

Should your travels bring you back to Tampa, I hope you may afford us the opportunity to win back your business by providing you the service and amenities you not only expect, but deserve, We look forward to serving you again!

Titusville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had to make a quick trip to Tampa area and this location was perfect. Breakfast was especially good for the price. Rooms were decent and like all hotel rooms it needed some changes but all in all decent place will stay again

• Stayed July 2013
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Rlwidaho,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your most recent stay with us. We would love to hear more feedback on your thoughts of the room. We re glad that your stay was satisfactory and we hope we see you again in the nea future! We appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites in Tampa/Brandon for your lodging needs!

Taylorsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff was amazing and nice. Room was clean when I arrived and cleaning staff did a good job keeping up on room during my stay. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good. Loved that they serve free dinner every night Monday - Thursday, definitely helped to stay on a budget while there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Kortnie W,

Wow, thank you for such a great review of your stay with us. We are so happy that we were able to make your stay as good as we did! We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Jason Bargar

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!