“continued Satisfaction” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 160 Hotels in Tampa
Leesburg, United States
“continued Satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Once again we were very satisfied with everything at this hotel. The breakfast is excellent and plentiful as well as the dinners at the managers reception. I highly recommend staying here when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Georgette W,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review as well as being a loyal guest of our hotel! We are pleased that you enjoy your stays with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks again,

Jason Bargar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Brandon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Hotel took their bedding covers off all the beds for a more modern look. With just a white sheet on the bed I felt like I was at Motel 6. Who comes up with these out of touch ideas? I had to ask for a comforter and received one that night. The quality of the evening reception is not worth the $40 extra dollars you charge over the Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast quality is the same as the Holiday Inn 1 mile away.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Michael N,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay with us. Feedback is vital for our success as a hotel and really appreciate hearing from our guests! We have taken measures to improve the bedding in the hotel. We have an all new bedding package coming from Homewood in the next week or two that will really enhance the overall room.

I will definitely go back to my F & B staff and figure out what went wrong during your stay with our evening reception. We pride our selves on giving the best accommodations in Tampa including breakfast, our Welcome Home Reception, our service and our suites. I am terribly sorry that we failed to reach out goal on your stay. I can promise you will we go to great lengths to make sure that we improve on the areas you pointed out as areas of need in our hotel.

Should your travels bring you back to Tampa, I hope you may afford us the opportunity to win back your business by providing you the service and amenities you not only expect, but deserve, We look forward to serving you again!

Titusville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Had to make a quick trip to Tampa area and this location was perfect. Breakfast was especially good for the price. Rooms were decent and like all hotel rooms it needed some changes but all in all decent place will stay again

• Stayed July 2013
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Rlwidaho,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your most recent stay with us. We would love to hear more feedback on your thoughts of the room. We re glad that your stay was satisfactory and we hope we see you again in the nea future! We appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites in Tampa/Brandon for your lodging needs!

Taylorsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff was amazing and nice. Room was clean when I arrived and cleaning staff did a good job keeping up on room during my stay. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good. Loved that they serve free dinner every night Monday - Thursday, definitely helped to stay on a budget while there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Kortnie W,

Wow, thank you for such a great review of your stay with us. We are so happy that we were able to make your stay as good as we did! We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hotel was clean, quite, staff was very friendly. It was nice to have a seperate living room and bedrom. The full kitchen was clean and supplied with kitchen items to use. Several restaurants choices in surroundiung area which provided several dinning options.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dee M,

Thank you so much for the great comments regarding your most recent stay with us! I am pleased we were a good option for you while in the Tampa/Brandon area. We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you again!

lakeland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The room was dirty. Drapes had stains. Cover was musty, and snags everywhere. The roomed smelled. Chew toy under footstool from previous guests pet. Had to ask for room cleaning and linens- twice! Air conditioner was not getting cold during the day. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Teresa T,

I am so sorry to hear about the inconvenience we caused you during your stay. I can assure you I will be looking into this matter. Our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel and we have failed you as a guest, we have failed our hotel, and we have failed our brand.

I hope on a future trip to the area, you will afford us the opportunity at a second chance to provide you with the service and cleanliness that you not only expect, but deserve.

We realize you have plenty of options in Tampa to choose from, and I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again.

Clemmons, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was an overnight stay only before a cruise and for that the room more than served its purpose. The property itself was very nice. We had a huge room and it was clean. The breakfast was really good and better than the Hampton breakfast we had the day before. My biggest complaint was the front desk service and to some extent I understand the situation but still. A very large group was waiting to check in when we arrived and it appeared they had multiple rooms being shared. I was almost immediately assisted but I was not welcomed, was not welcomed as a Hilton Honors guest, and even though it was after the 3pm check in time I was told they were't sure if my room was ready or not. I waited in the lobby for nearly 45 minutes for them to verify my room was ready. In the meantime the large group apparently figured out they could squeeze more people into one room and they called down to cancel another room. The poor 1 person at the desk had to contact someone else and appeared to be in an argument with them over fire code etc but seemed to be told to let them do it anyway. There apparently was also some issue with the water in another room as it seemed another room was being used just so folks could use the shower. Again, as a guest I shouldn't hear conversations like that. But this was all very vocal and loud while I'm sitting in the lobby waiting to get my room key.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
thinson,

I cannot express how much I appreciate the feedback you provided from your stay with us! As a manager who cannot be here 100% of the time, it is rewarding when our guests give us feedback, both positive and negative. I completely agree with you that some conversations should be kept from the public ears and this will certainly be addressed.

I would like to thank you for being a loyal member of Hilton Honors and let you know that this too will be addressed with all staff members because of the importance of recognizing all guests, especially Hilton Honor Loyal members.

I hope you enjoyed your cruise after you left our property. Should your travels bring you back to the Tampa area, I hope you will consider staying with us again and provide us the opportunity to show you the improvements we will be making with our service standards!

Jason Bargar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!