“Good for what we needed” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Cruise Transportation
Ranked #10 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Titusville, Florida
“Good for what we needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had to make a quick trip to Tampa area and this location was perfect. Breakfast was especially good for the price. Rooms were decent and like all hotel rooms it needed some changes but all in all decent place will stay again

• Stayed July 2013
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Rlwidaho,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your most recent stay with us. We would love to hear more feedback on your thoughts of the room. We re glad that your stay was satisfactory and we hope we see you again in the nea future! We appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites in Tampa/Brandon for your lodging needs!

238 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Taylorsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff was amazing and nice. Room was clean when I arrived and cleaning staff did a good job keeping up on room during my stay. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good. Loved that they serve free dinner every night Monday - Thursday, definitely helped to stay on a budget while there.

Kortnie W,

Wow, thank you for such a great review of your stay with us. We are so happy that we were able to make your stay as good as we did! We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hotel was clean, quite, staff was very friendly. It was nice to have a seperate living room and bedrom. The full kitchen was clean and supplied with kitchen items to use. Several restaurants choices in surroundiung area which provided several dinning options.

Dee M,

Thank you so much for the great comments regarding your most recent stay with us! I am pleased we were a good option for you while in the Tampa/Brandon area. We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you again!

lakeland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The room was dirty. Drapes had stains. Cover was musty, and snags everywhere. The roomed smelled. Chew toy under footstool from previous guests pet. Had to ask for room cleaning and linens- twice! Air conditioner was not getting cold during the day. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Teresa T,

I am so sorry to hear about the inconvenience we caused you during your stay. I can assure you I will be looking into this matter. Our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel and we have failed you as a guest, we have failed our hotel, and we have failed our brand.

I hope on a future trip to the area, you will afford us the opportunity at a second chance to provide you with the service and cleanliness that you not only expect, but deserve.

We realize you have plenty of options in Tampa to choose from, and I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again.

Clemmons, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was an overnight stay only before a cruise and for that the room more than served its purpose. The property itself was very nice. We had a huge room and it was clean. The breakfast was really good and better than the Hampton breakfast we had the day before. My biggest complaint was the front desk service and to some extent I understand the situation but still. A very large group was waiting to check in when we arrived and it appeared they had multiple rooms being shared. I was almost immediately assisted but I was not welcomed, was not welcomed as a Hilton Honors guest, and even though it was after the 3pm check in time I was told they were't sure if my room was ready or not. I waited in the lobby for nearly 45 minutes for them to verify my room was ready. In the meantime the large group apparently figured out they could squeeze more people into one room and they called down to cancel another room. The poor 1 person at the desk had to contact someone else and appeared to be in an argument with them over fire code etc but seemed to be told to let them do it anyway. There apparently was also some issue with the water in another room as it seemed another room was being used just so folks could use the shower. Again, as a guest I shouldn't hear conversations like that. But this was all very vocal and loud while I'm sitting in the lobby waiting to get my room key.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
thinson,

I cannot express how much I appreciate the feedback you provided from your stay with us! As a manager who cannot be here 100% of the time, it is rewarding when our guests give us feedback, both positive and negative. I completely agree with you that some conversations should be kept from the public ears and this will certainly be addressed.

I would like to thank you for being a loyal member of Hilton Honors and let you know that this too will be addressed with all staff members because of the importance of recognizing all guests, especially Hilton Honor Loyal members.

I hope you enjoyed your cruise after you left our property. Should your travels bring you back to the Tampa area, I hope you will consider staying with us again and provide us the opportunity to show you the improvements we will be making with our service standards!

Palm Coast, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My business partners and I stayed at this Hotel on a whim because we were unfamiliar with the Brandon area. We had no prior knowledge of what to expect so I decided to take a chance. What a pleasant surprise. Veronica immediately made our check-in experience pleasant. Later that evening we ate in the Dining area and the Staff was very pleasant and went out of their way to make sure we had plenty to eat. The food was good and plenty. The rooms were clean and did not have that musty hotel room smell. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great place to stay.

Albert B,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review your stay with us. It is always a pleasure when our staff is able to wow a guest and get recognized for their efforts. I will be sure to pass this information on to the rest of the satff! We hope now that you are a little more familiar with Brandon that you may return to the area soon and give us the opportunity to serve you again!

Fort Myers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very pleasant experience would definitely stay again. Staff very friendly, great breakfast. Very clean, good location. Quiet comfortable rooms. Didn't use the pool but looked very nice and clean. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Debra G,

Thank you for your review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully, you can return and relax a little bit around our pool! We hope to see you again soon.

Jason Bargar

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!