“Business Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Jacksonville, United States
“Business Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I Have stayed at this Homewood suites for the last year and have not had a bad experience with this hotel as of yet all of their staff are extremely helpful and courteous all the time. It is a joy to spend my days at Homewood Suites while conducting business in Tampa-Brandon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Louis P,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stays with us! It is our pleasure to serve you and make you feel like you are at home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks again,

265 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Englewood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I agree with the other reviews that this is an amazing value, the staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfast is great, and the location near the freeway and mall is great. I really liked the design of the room. There was a kitchen and living room on one side, and the bed and bathroom were on the other side. In the middle was a desk which my husband was able to use to do some work before we went to a meeting the next day. This is a great use of the space, and it makes for a very comfortable stay. My only regret that was we were there on a Friday night, and they don't serve supper. The menu looked good, and I'm sure it was as good as the breakfast.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Batmom7,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review of your stay with us! It was a pleasure hearing how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you are able to return and, if possible, on a night when we have our Welcome Home Reception!

We realize you have plenty of options when choosing hotels, and we want to thank you for choosing ours!

Thank you again!

Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Nice location, grounds and rooms... And the service was excellent!

Facility- Appears brand new with great amenities (pool, hot tub, exercise room, Basketball court, great full breakfast) and the parking is ample and safe. Rooms are nice and large with full kitchens. Best of all, the staff was great and super friendly. We will definitely stay again!

The only complaint I would have is that our room had not been serviced when we returned at 5:30pm... we scored some fresh bath towels from a housekeeper in the hall and were good to go but this just seems odd and while the hotel was busy it did not appear anywhere near full...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Mar L,

Thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I apologize for the untimely housekeeping that you wrote about. I will make sure we address this in our next staff meeting and try to come up with solutions so that we can make sure we are making it to all the rooms that need it, in a timely fashion.

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and we look forward to having the chance to make your next stay even better.

Thank you again!

ocala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

easy access to interstate and shopping. very clean and nice atmosphere. comfortable rooms. nice to have a business center with a printer. wifi in room. having breakfast and a light dinner made it nice not to have to leave hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Karen B,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your stay with us! We love hearing that we were able to accommodate your needs with our amenities! We thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Florida PanHandle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We are half way through a 5 day stay. The rooms are clean and comfy. The breakfast is good with hot eggs, bacon, potatoes and many other items. The breakfast room was full and even 5 minutes after closing time they were still putting out more eggs as guest were still coming down.

My only complaint is the pool area. Very few of the chairs have their cushions and there are no umbrellas for shade whatsoever. I would have enjoyed watching the kids swim more today if I could have found any shade to escape this hot florida sun.

WorkandPlaytraveler,

I wanted to thank you for your kind words about your stay as well as your feedback on our pool area. I will take this information back to my team and discuss this during our leadership meetings. We are so happy you chose to stay with us and that we were able to meet all your needs that ensured that you have a pleasurable stay! We realize there are plenty of options in the area and we are glad you chose us! We hope to see you again soon!

Hollywood - Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was the best stay ever. Clean and renovated rooms. Great Poll area and basketball court. The complementary breakfast is awesome. I felt like I was HOME. Thank Homewood for all you did for my family.

Daiane G,

WOW, thank you so much for your review! It is always a pleasure hearing when we make guests feel as though they are at home! We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and we hope to see you again soon!

GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I needed a night to stay over on our way home to GA. This wonderful property was more than fit the bill for a nice relaxing stay. Service was top notch and a young gentleman helping a the breakfast buffet made my day. He was so full of enthusiasm and enjoyed doing his job that he just made me smile. Wish I had more cash on me to leave a nice tip. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a nice safe place to stay with a lot of restaurant choices nearby. Also there is a lot to do in the vicinity with a mall and a movie theater nearby.

Room Tip: Lots to do in the area and food choices.