“edwin” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
chicago, United States
“edwin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

service is excellent, I like to express my appreciation to especailly two employees (Veronica and Jasimine in Brandon Tampa FL). I love to stay Hoomwood Brandon location in FL. The people is friendly and nice. The facility is very safe and quite even the construction is goin on now.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Eunkyu A,

Hearing how much Veronica and Jasmine positively impacted your stay is very rewarding! I wil be sure to publicly recognize them at our next team huddle! Thank you for taking time to recognize them and review your stay with us. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites as your lodging destination; we hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again,

Jason Bargar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Okay so here is my review, THE GOOD: i stayed here for 4 days june 20th to the 24th i arrived a little early an the nice lady at the desk checked me in with no problem (cant remember her name) so this hotel at the moment is doing renovations an i was surprised i did not have to complain about the noise so that was a great, this is the first hotel i been too that serves dinner pretty good dinner at that. also the staff was very friendly always smiled an said hello which was a plus for me i always look for that when i go to hotels.the room was nice an big a/c worked great clean.NOW THE BAD: ok so the 2nd day of my stay i notice something really strange with the bathroom towels i never really use wash cloths at any hotel i stay but this time i happen to leave mine behind so im washing an i notice the rags are extremly soapy an hard to rinse off my body so im thinkin maybe its my soap but its not because the soap i use never have problem rinsing off so i keep tryin to rinse an this stuff is not comin off of me nor the cloth so im still rinsing an i notice the odor an im shocked that i smell bleach/ detergent all over me an my hands every damn where so im thinking to myself no way so i feel a little burning tingle on my arm an im thinkin this couldnt be so i take a diffrent towel an rinsed it an guess what? That one is saturated in bleach an detergent an hard as hell to rinse aswell i do not know what the hell was goin on with that i did tell the front desk but it was kinda swept under the rug like meh thats strange, this just comes down to lazy cleaning staff not doin there job right bottom line i would not stay here again do u know how freakin dangerous that is? My skin is beyond sensitive an that was terrible to endure pretty scary, the hotel is very nice but careless things like that is enough for me to never come back again never expected that from a so called 3 star hotel?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Vee1985,

I would like to thank you for your review and apologize for the issue you encountered. I can assure you that it has been addressed. I can completely understand your concern and I know how serious this can be, especially for someone with sensitive skin. I want to also say thank you for pointing this issue out during your stay so that we were able to look into the root of the problem and get it corrected as soon as possible. I realize it seemed that the front desk was not as concerned as she should have showed but I can tell you that she was very worried about your safety as well as the other guests as she dispatched a department manager immediately to research the issue. Nonetheless, we failed in our efforts to give the best service and experience and I will use this as a teaching method on how to handle certain situations. We thank you for your business and we sincerely hope you will consider giving us one more try to provide you the service and experience that you not only expect, but deserve. Thank you again
Ft Lauderdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I travel to Tampa often and my stay at the Homewood Suites in Brandon was more than I could have asked for--adequate internet speeds, soft water in the shower, good breakfast, and a pretty nice view from my 7th floor unit. This was a very pleasant experience, will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Gilbert R,

We couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us as your lodging destination on this trip and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks again,

Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great Stay. Very Pet Friendly. Rooms, Dining area and hallways were immaculate. Staff was very friendly and sought to assist us at every turn. Because we forget certain household necessities, we were able to purchase a few items (including reasonably priced snacks) from the Manager's Suite Shoppe. There was a baskeball court with rentable basketballs. Great location. Surrounded by other hotels. The suite style was very accommodating for my family. We rented two rooms (mini apartments) with full refrigerator and a mini-stove and plenty of counter space.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear aca776,

Thank you so much for your glowing review of your stay with us. I could not be happier that you and your family enjoyed your stay as much as you did! We look forward to seeing you again next time; and bring along your dog! Thanks again!

Apopka, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff at Homewood Suites is the most friendly and helpful. I always stay at this hotel when visiting Brandon. The free breakfast and dinner is very convenient and pretty good. The hotel is currently going through a renovation, and the new rooms are nicely decorated.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review your stay at our property. We were happy to hear how much you enjoy your stays here. We are excited to be nearly completion of our renovation and are confident you will love the final product! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Severn, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Although I didn't need most of the amenities, it was good to know that they were available. Our room was next to a construction site within the building, but the noise was not much of a problem. Overall, this is a solid choice for a short stop in town.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Jacksonville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Aside from an unexpected, occasional noise from the A/C unit, our experience was first-rate. The hotel is nearing completion of renovations, which will provide the solid Homewood Suites experience common at other properties.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We're sorry to hear about the noise from the A/C in your room but we will make sure we find the problem unit and fix it so that it is not an issue for other guests. We are so excited about the nearing of our completion and having virtually a brand new hotel! We hope you will come back soon and see the finished product! Thank you again!!

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!